The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sophie180500
Has anyone had an interview at Glasgow? Mine is on tuesday and I was just wondering is there anywhere for parents to go while you are being interviewed? Liverpool had a waiting room but I haven't heard about Glasgow and we need to figure out where my mum will go🙈

Hi I had my interview at Glasgow last week and the parents sit in the Cafe/ reception area
Original post by horses543
Hi I had my interview at Glasgow last week and the parents sit in the Cafe/ reception area

Fab thank you😊 whats it like? Glasgow is my top choice so iI'mm very nervous iI want to do well🙈
Fab thank you😊 whats it like? Glasgow is my top choice so iI'mm very nervous iI want to do well🙈

i had mine last week aswell and the interviewers are really friendly and its actually quite relaxed for an interview!

It’s my top choice too! They were lovely but I’m not sure if I let my nerves get the better of me!
Rejected from Nottingham Gateway :frown:
Absolutely gutted - Id been to the summer school and I loved it there

However got an interview for Bristol Gateway - 14th March at 1pm
Original post by Soco_Soco
Same here :frown: gutted especially since they had told they "would really welcome my application" :frown: not even an interview! :frown:(

Same but I've emailed to see if they'll give me a more solid reason. Especially disappointed as I was accepted and welcomed on the taster course, have exceeded the predicted grades and the work experience 😔😔😔😔
Original post by idree5
Those of you that have been rejected by nottingham has your track updated yet?

I have until the 20th of December to pick another course to be considered for.
For notts applicants has anyone had an interview offer yet? I haven’t had a rejection email but haven’t had an interview offer either, this waiting is horrible! So sorry to everyone who has had rejections, still expecting a rejection email tomorrow if I’m honest, always the pessimist.
Reply 2168
Original post by hedgehoghog
anyone heard from surrey since an interview on the 2nd? I know it’s super soon but I’m just curious! :smile:

I got an offer yesterday!! 😊
WHOOPPP NOTTS REJECT CLUB

:frown:

Would've been my first choice.
Didn't score highly enough in the questions... been offered course transfer.
Good luck to those still to hear :,)
Original post by the-annamal
WHOOPPP NOTTS REJECT CLUB

:frown:

Would've been my first choice.
Didn't score highly enough in the questions... been offered course transfer.
Good luck to those still to hear :,)

Same :frown:
Original post by emilygraceb2408
For notts applicants has anyone had an interview offer yet? I haven’t had a rejection email but haven’t had an interview offer either, this waiting is horrible! So sorry to everyone who has had rejections, still expecting a rejection email tomorrow if I’m honest, always the pessimist.

I'm in the exact same situation, don't know anyone wth an interview yet so all we can do is wait!
Original post by luberry
I'm in the exact same situation, don't know anyone wth an interview yet so all we can do is wait!

I honestly think the waiting is by far the worst part!!
I honestly think the waiting is by far the worst part!!

Definitely, I'm so impatient gah :colondollar: have you heard from any of your other options?
I wonder I feel there may have been a mistake with this scoring, seen a lot of rejections.
Original post by Krigby
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Bristol yet? They sent out a set of questionnaires in November and I still haven’t heard anything!
Haven’t heard anything from Edinburgh either

Im still waiting or both of them too! Don’t worry too much :smile:
Original post by luberry
Definitely, I'm so impatient gah :colondollar: have you heard from any of your other options?

I have an interview on Thursday at Liverpool which is my first choice, I’m terrified!! Have you?
Original post by Heardmanator
Im still waiting or both of them too! Don’t worry too much :smile:

I’ve heard nothing from Bristol but my Edinburgh interview came through last month and is tomorro!
I have an interview on Thursday at Liverpool which is my first choice, I’m terrified!! Have you?

Ooh good luck, I'm sure you'll do great :smile: I've had an interview at Surrey, and I've got one at RVC next Wednesday. Just waiting to hear from Bristol and Notts...
Original post by VictiniCup
I wonder I feel there may have been a mistake with this scoring, seen a lot of rejections.

That's what I'm thinking.. we have seen rejections from other unis on this forum but never this many

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending