The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

IB Durham Applicants

I have applied to Durham and have heard people receiving offers already. I am an IB student in the UK and wanted to know if any other IB students have heard from durham? thanks!
Not an IB student but I haven't heard from Durham yet, and neither has anyone else at my school who applied.

One of my friends who is an IB student also hasn't heard from them so I'm sure all is fine :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm an IB student and I also applied to Durham for economics. What did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by Seffire
I'm an IB student and I also applied to Durham for economics. What did you apply for?

I've applied for Philosophy&Politics.. I wanted to do PPE but I didn't get the 7 prediction in maths (which is needed for the Econ) so it wouldn't be worth applying as I would just get rejected and would rather have more of a chance for this course instead of risking it :smile: Good luck with ur Econ application!
Reply 4
HI I applied for psychology and haven’t heard anything yet...
Oooh. I've applied for English Literature and History but I'm still waiting for an offer as well. Apparently, they send most of their offers in January...
Reply 6
Original post by shieldtheclouds
Oooh. I've applied for English Literature and History but I'm still waiting for an offer as well. Apparently, they send most of their offers in January...

Yeah I've heard the same. Someone's had an offer on here for my course but they are international and I think there might be a difference!
Studying IB in Norway and got an offer a week ago for BSc in Comp Sci.
Hi im applying for liberal artzzz
Reply 9
Original post by amandacharlie
Hi im applying for liberal artzzz

Do you do IB?
Original post by charlie17xo
Do you do IB?

i live, sleep, breathe, the IBBB DPP
I've applied for Philosophy&Politics.. I wanted to do PPE but I didn't get the 7 prediction in maths (which is needed for the Econ) so it wouldn't be worth applying as I would just get rejected and would rather have more of a chance for this course instead of risking it :smile: Good luck with ur Econ application!

nah i applied with a 6 in math sl and got the PPE offer haha ((:
i'm a bit more worried about NOT meeting the 7 in the final tho coz those are still my conditions i actually wanna cry
I have applied to Durham and have heard people receiving offers already. I am an IB student in the UK and wanted to know if any other IB students have heard from durham? thanks!

Hi there! I'm doing IB in London and applied for law at Durham, which college have you been allocated to?

Quick Reply

Latest