The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does he do a good haircut?
Original post by arneldfad
Does he do a good haircut?

My fade is a work of art :cool:
That's nothing. My refuse collector has a PhD in physics from MIT and is a fellow of the royal society.
As I've always said, having a degree doesn't guarantee you the job of your dreams and a healthy bank balance. Might transpire that you're just not the right person for the job, or you might even decide that you don't want to pursue it as a career once you've actually experienced it. I'm 27 now and several people from my school and college classes went to uni and did their degrees, I can count on one hand the amount that are probably financially better off than me and I never even went to uni after doing my A levels.
Original post by SuperHuman98
also a masters in fine art and Bsc in architecture Ama

is he young or old
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
As I've always said, having a degree doesn't guarantee you the job of your dreams and a healthy bank balance. Might transpire that you're just not the right person for the job, or you might even decide that you don't want to pursue it as a career once you've actually experienced it. I'm 27 now and several people from my school and college classes went to uni and did their degrees, I can count on one hand the amount that are probably financially better off than me and I never even went to uni after doing my A levels.

ngl I was just joking saying my barber has a degree is just saying that I got an amazing haircut xD

And they say, in every country, that we're lacking engineering staff.
ngl I was just joking saying my barber has a degree is just saying that I got an amazing haircut xD

I literally don't get the joke.
Reply 10
"from Oxbridge". So he didn't tell you which one..
noone gets the joke -.-
noone gets the joke -.-

so was the joke that barbers arent capable of getting degrees or going to Uni?
That would of been kinda lame if that was the actual joke
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
so was the joke that barbers arent capable of getting degrees or going to Uni?
That would of been kinda lame if that was the actual joke

:angry: no the joke was that my haircut was so good, that it was conducted by someone who must be an expert in engineering.
:angry: no the joke was that my haircut was so good, that it was conducted by someone who must be an expert in engineering.

ohhhhhh, yh well my guess was quite close- (in a way)
why didnt u just say that instead of delaying it?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY

So....what did you do after A-levels (if you don't mind, that is)?
Reply 16
Yeah this joke panned a bit bro.

Your barber should have made an AMA,not you.Also

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by arizonaidiot
Your barber should have made an AMA,not you.Also

Spoiler

I didnt think this thread would turn out so confusing
Gr8 banta m8 I r8 8/8