The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

I don't know how many we are on this thread but feels like there is quite a lot of us!!
Well done to all of those who have interviews at Notts!
Anyone there on the 24th of January? 😏😏
Hope everyone's application and studies are going well! Any other guys out there? Im getting lonely 😂

Here is how mines going so far:

Bristol - Offer
Cambridge - Interview on 14th December
Liverpool - Interviewed on 28th November
Nottingham - Interview on 7th February

Good luck everyone 😉
Original post by Anderson2727
Hope everyone's application and studies are going well! Any other guys out there? Im getting lonely 😂

Bristol - Offer

Good luck everyone 😉

Wow that's amazing well done! Did you just receive an offer from Bristol or did they interview you? Are you in gap year?
Original post by amelinedamy
Wow that's amazing well done! Did you just receive an offer from Bristol or did they interview you? Are you in gap year?

Thank you!!! I was in the first batch of bristol offers (I think because I sent my application in very early) and it was without interview. I'm not in a gap year - I'm a first time applicant :smile:
Anyone got a Nottingham interview on 31st January??

Bristol - Offer

Good luck everyone 😉

Do you mind me asking your predicted grades and when you sent your WEPAPA form off?
Original post by GracieVenes
Who are your others? Have you received any interviews for them? If you don’t mind me asking x

I was rejected from Liverpool, Edinburgh and Surrey; the first two because of grades and Surrey because of questionnaire score so I'm really worried that the same thing has happened with the questionnaire for Nottingham
Anyone else on the wait list for Nottingham? 🤣
Original post by ImiT
How did everyone find the Liverpool mmi?

It was ok, a little intense though. How did yours go?
Screwed one station for Liverpool royally, rest weren't too hot either. One or two were nice to talk with though.
Original post by Tillyb99
Do you mind me asking your predicted grades and when you sent your WEPAPA form off?

My predicted grades are A*A*A*

Received WEPAPA - 30th September
Submitted WEPAPA - 3rd October
Offer made - 2nd November
My predicted grades are A*A*A*

Received WEPAPA - 30th September
Submitted WEPAPA - 3rd October
Offer made - 2nd November

My application has been put on the waiting list because they have so many. I’ve only been predicted AAA tho so I think I may not of ranked high enough grade wise 😬
Original post by amelinedamy
I don't know how many we are on this thread but feels like there is quite a lot of us!!
Well done to all of those who have interviews at Notts!
Anyone there on the 24th of January? 😏😏

Hi! Yes I do! So excited, I really liked Nottingham at the open day 😀 I think there was someone else on the thread as well who said they had 24th January? Sounds like there will be quite a few people at each day as well, so there's probably a few! 😀 Good luck!
I have an online interview with Nottingham for Jan 24!!
Original post by Ciel1889
Hi! Yes I do! So excited, I really liked Nottingham at the open day 😀 I think there was someone else on the thread as well who said they had 24th January? Sounds like there will be quite a few people at each day as well, so there's probably a few! 😀 Good luck!

I'm there on the 24th - is your interview from 12 as well? Congrats :smile:
Original post by willdab
I have an online interview with Nottingham for Jan 24!!

Mind me asking but what's an online interview?
Original post by luberry

24th here we go :wink: 12 also!!
Original post by luberry

Yep, from 12! Congrats to you too 😀😀
Original post by CrazyPantha27
Oh my god I had never realised. I got the email on the 3rd of October and must have completely forgot. Is there anything on there I need to do? What has everyone else done with their nottingham portal?

I was only notified about the MyNottingham portal today in my interview email. It says they want us to send copies of GCSEs/ALevels/BTECS etc. I had to ring the admissions help line because they’d never sent me my log in information, but there’s nothing on the portal other than the folder to upload files and your application status :smile:
Original post by Hannah1411
Me too! When is yours? Mines 14th Feb 😋

Mines the 14th too! :smile: See you there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending