The Student Room Group

So i gave a homeless guy £3 and my untouched cheeseburger...

and he threw the cheeseburger right back at me and started cussing at me , calling me a snobby **** , like what was this guys problem i gave him all the money i had on me instead of pending it on something for me AND also my untouched cheeseburger which was half my lunch , it actually pissed me of alot , what would you do here ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This happened to my friend in central london. he have a homeless guy some food and he was like "**** off, i want money". Some of them are just ungrateful and/or on drugs
I don't involve myself with homeless people. I find it hard to comprehend why social security doesn't take care of them.

You are quite right to be annoyed at having charity thrown back at you. My advice is to try to appreciate the guy's position and don't get jaded about being nice.
Reply 3
Original post by Emms98
This happened to my friend in central london. he have a homeless guy some food and he was like "**** off, i want money". Some of them are just ungrateful and/or on drugs

this homeless guy had a dozen alcohol bottles behind him and beside him , guess ik where my money's going....
Original post by SWCoffee
I don't involve myself with homeless people. I find it hard to comprehend why social security doesn't take care of them.

You are quite right to be annoyed at having charity thrown back at you. My advice is to try to appreciate the guy's position and don't get jaded about being nice.

Unfortunately we have a Tory government...
Reply 5

i don't do this often either , so it was a real kick in the ass
Reply 6
Original post by JMR2017
Unfortunately we have a Tory government...

XD
I wouldn't "do" anything, I suppose. I'd just walk away and be very angry.

Although I would never have given him the money and cheeseburger in the first place, I guess...
tbh he probably wanted a 20 McNugget Share Box with 4 complimentary sauces.
Original post by Anonymous
this homeless guy had a dozen alcohol bottles behind him and beside him , guess ik where my money's going....

You should ask the homeless about their diet before giving them food. You tryna f*** up man's liquid diet and s*** with ur wasteman burgers :colonhash:
How about asking him if you can get him something from Maccy Ds rather than just shoving your cheeseburger at him
Original post by CTLevers
tbh he probably wanted a 20 McNugget Share Box with 4 complimentary sauces.

lmfao probably
I've offered to buy food twice on two different occasions and they said they just wanted money. The second time the man changed his mind and asked for the largest noodle box. The food stand worker got annoyed with him and told him off. He didn't even say thank you.

After that I didn't give money for like a year. Until recently, cause at the end of the day not every person in that situation is awful.

I'm sorry he was so unappreciative of your kind action.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
You should ask the homeless about their diet before giving them food. You tryna f*** up man's liquid diet and s*** with ur wasteman burgers :colonhash:

How about asking him if you can get him something from Maccy Ds rather than just shoving your cheeseburger at him

i'm not this guys personal waiter , so this wasn't planned at all , i walked passed him about to eat my cheeseburger when i saw him on the floor and out of pity i gave him what i had , dw though next time i'll bring my notepad to take his order personally
20 chicken nuggets from McDonald’s would’ve been much better. See this as a lesson.
Maybe he simply wasn't homeless.
Original post by marrimerro
I've offered to buy food twice on two different occasions and they said they just wanted money. The second time the man changed his mind and asked for the largest noodle box. The food stand worker got annoyed with him and told him off. He didn't even say thank you.

After that I didn't give money for like a year. Until recently, cause at the end of the day not every person in that situation is awful.

I'm sorry he was so unappreciative of your kind action.

i gave him money and food , i just don't understand
20 chicken nuggets from McDonald’s would’ve been much better. See this as a lesson.

I'd already said that, great minds think alike :wink:
Maybe he simply wasn't homeless.

hmm idk , maybe
Original post by CTLevers
I'd already said that, great minds think alike :wink:

ROFL XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending