The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why are black women seen as ugly

As a black women, I often hear people say that black women are not attractive. It hurts my feelings, because use that as a way to justify them calling me ugly. I want to be seen as beautiful.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You need to stop :redface:
All races are beautiful in their own way.
White people are scared. What's to tell?

If this is you, you proved your point. You look good.
Now you know who to avoid and not waste your time with.
It starts off with YOU seeing yourself as beautiful and soon other people’s opinions won’t matter! Do YOU.

And start off by changing that username!!!
Reply 5
They're not necessarily calling you ugly. I mean saying someone isn't attractive to them is [aside from being subjective] not saying you are ugly.
At any rate try not to take someones personal preferences so personally.
It's just personal preference. Some people prefer white women, some prefer black women. Some prefer blondes, some prefer brunettes.

Maybe the majority prefer another race like how generally tall guys are preferred over short guys or slim people over fat people but blacks aren't 'seen as ugly'.
(edited 6 years ago)
I personally think you are beautiful and have a lovely smile.
Reply 8
Original post by SWCoffee

LMAO.
Reply 9
They aren't ugly! :smile: I've seen lots of pretty black women...However in general I tend to be more attracted to other races, it's just personal preference.
You’re definitely not ugly !!

The whole thing is subjective , not everyone is gonna find you attractive, it’s no reflection on you as a person and defiantly shouldn’t be a measure of self worth !!
Some of the most beautiful people I have seen are black.
People don't have to be attracted to all races. Many people just don't find certain races attractive, that's not a problem, not really a choice
I'm a White guy and I've never felt Black women are anything other than gorgeous.

It might be partly because I used to go to the beach with a mixed race girl as a little kid and she was my bestie for a while :colondollar:
they are all drop dead gorgeous!
Reply 15
White people are scared.
Black girls are the greatest tho
Original post by Texxers
Imo, you are ugly.

Spoiler

it is offensive though
Living in a White country, the tendency is always going to be that White men and women are the preferential race not only when it comes to dating but also leadership roles. That's the sad truth. If you think your ugly, then you probably are. There's things to do to adjust to the convential standards of beauty after all there's attractive people of all races. I was once ugly. I didn't blame it on race. Instead, I improved myself, and I'm considered but the majority of people as physically attractive.
Everyone is beautiful regardless of race

That includes Black women too, like me:

Spoiler

Reply 19
Original post by SWCoffee

Original post by Zasty
White people are scared.
Black girls are the greatest tho

Scared of what?

Latest

Trending

Trending