The Student Room Group

My is a pedofile

Hello
I think my teacher is a pedophile he always feels on me weird and he whispers creepily in my ear
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by OliverHills
My Teacher is a pedophile and I've seen him throw young girls int eh back of his van. I tell the principal but he's all like pssssssh he has been working here for years. I've seen him make kids scream and kick them unconscious and throw them in the back. I've told the cops but his lawyer is too good. Now he gives me bad grades and he always looks down on me. How do I stop his madness

This is not funny, at all.
Reply 2
Lol 😂

Sorry. 😂
Reply 3
Hot
My Teacher is a pedophile and I've seen him throw young girls int eh back of his van. I tell the principal but he's all like pssssssh he has been working here for years. I've seen him make kids scream and kick them unconscious and throw them in the back. I've told the cops but his lawyer is too good. Now he gives me bad grades and he always looks down on me. How do I stop his madness

Why on earth would you put this on the "advice on everyday issues" category?
Damn boi

Does he teach chemistry?
You two seem to be bonding quite well...
There is a lot of chemistry between you.

So that's your excuse for getting bad results? Oh God, if your parents are gullible enough to fall for that, i'm sure they'd give away their credit card and pin to anyone who asks nicely:curious:
Real funny. Bloody idiot.
Original post by Thrillanthropist
Why on earth would you put this on the "advice on everyday issues" category?

"My is a pedofile"
Everything you need to know about the quality of this thread.
Reply 9
Q u a l i t y
Hello
I think my teacher is a pedophile he always feels on me weird and he whispers creepily in my ear

Does he turn you on? 🤔
Aaaaaaaaand he's edited the thing.
Unless you're 7 years old or at least not more than 13/14 then he's not a pedo, he's another word...which I can't remember right now.
10/10 troling
Reply 14
You're a bit of a thundercunt OP, making accusations like that can get you in deep deep ****.
Meh someones reported this - will probably be removed soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending