The Student Room Group

Growing my grades

Hi all!

I've only seen a few grow my grades forums but wanted to start my own as motivation for myself and everyone reading.

My aim is to get A*AA to study law after getting ABD at AS level.

I will post my to-do lists, revision timetable, revision techniques, progress, predicted grades drama and the final results so keep reading and following my journey.

Today's (night because I wasted the day) list:
-FINISH ENGLISH COURSEWORK (I'm halfway)

info:
AS results
-A in Government and Politics (non-linear)
-B in English literature (internal exam)
-D in History (linear course)
The D was expected after the way the exam went for me but prior to the exam I wouldn't have thought so as History was always my strongest subject and I was always achieving a B or above.

tips on anything to do with college, revision, uni would be great and feel free to ask any questions!
Original post by t_student98
Hi all!

I've only seen a few grow my grades forums but wanted to start my own as motivation for myself and everyone reading.

My aim is to get A*AA to study law after getting ABD at AS level.

I will post my to-do lists, revision timetable, revision techniques, progress, predicted grades drama and the final results so keep reading and following my journey.

Today's (night because I wasted the day) list:
-FINISH ENGLISH COURSEWORK (I'm halfway)

info:
AS results
-A in Government and Politics (non-linear)
-B in English literature (internal exam)
-D in History (linear course)
The D was expected after the way the exam went for me but prior to the exam I wouldn't have thought so as History was always my strongest subject and I was always achieving a B or above.

tips on anything to do with college, revision, uni would be great and feel free to ask any questions!

Good luck! Do you know where you want to study Law?
good luck!
i will be sure to follow this thread :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by clouddbubbles
good luck!
i will be sure to follow this thread :smile:

Thank you! Lol atleast someone will read this next update
Reply 4
13-11-17

I finished my English coursework (finally) I'm over the word count but it's only my first draft so I have some time to cut down things that don't need to be there.

Todays work for after school is:
-History (USA) revision
-History (Britain) revision
-Politics mock essay
-Politics presentation

I have mocks next week and my school are really last minute and never tell us what's happening so you should get regular updates for the next two weeks

And if I have any time left over do some of my history coursework.

I'll give an update later on this evening with how much I've done.
Reply 5
Original post by Fox Corner

Thank you and providing I get the grades: UCL, LSE, KCL, QMUL and City as my backup
Reply 6
Original post by Fox Corner

Having said that though I am having trouble with predicted grades which is why my mocks are so important right now
Reply 7
I thought I would update anyone who reads this. My predicted grades are currently A*AB in Politics, English and History
Reply 8
good luck!!
Reply 9
Original post by nyxnko_
good luck!!

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending