The Student Room Group

Are you off tomorrow due to snow?

So today has been a blast of snow for the whole day and the roads are all white and beautiful. What did you do with it? Has anyone got day off school tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Most of the primary/secondary schools in my area have already said they'll be closed tomorrow, my college has said they'll update in the morning... no lie in it seems :colonhash:
Sadly I do have school tomorrow but my mum said I don't have to go cos she doesn't want me to get sick (especially since the journey is 1 hours long). So I probably won't go. :colondollar:
I wish...

It snowed a lot today but didn't settle - it never does
Original post by Bill Nye
I wish...

It snowed a lot today but didn't settle - it never does

True. London is just unpredictable with weather (if you are in London). Tomorrow's weather does show a lot of snow though but only in the morning.
Original post by JaguarLover101
Most of the primary/secondary schools in my area have already said they'll be closed tomorrow, my college has said they'll update in the morning... no lie in it seems :colonhash:

Ooh good luck. My school is too strict and forces people to stay at school to be brighter and wiser :frown:
Well uni has finished anyways for me yesss :tongue:
Original post by sturdy swifter
So today has been a blast of snow for the whole day and the roads are all white and beautiful. What did you do with it? Has anyone got day off school tomorrow?

i'm actually fuming how it's snowing in alot of places in the Uk , where i live it's been pissing rain all day :angry:
NO BECAUSE

We literally got no snow where I live and it's actually disgraceful. All over social media everyone was there with nice snow, but in greater Manchester there was literally none. I'm really annoyed about it haha
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i'm actually fuming how it's snowing in alot of places in the Uk , where i live it's been pissing rain all day :angry:

That's the same where I live too :frown:
True. London is just unpredictable with weather (if you are in London). Tomorrow's weather does show a lot of snow though but only in the morning.

I'm in Bristol, it's meant to snow in the morning, but doubt it will be much
Original post by Lychee628

Lucky. How I envy you

That's so sad. It was raining for 7 hours constantly for my area
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
NO BECAUSE

We literally got no snow where I live and it's actually disgraceful. All over social media everyone was there with nice snow, but in greater Manchester there was literally none. I'm really annoyed about it haha

Sorry Manchester :frown:
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
That's the same where I live too :frown:

That's so sad. It was raining for 7 hours constantly for my area

it's ****ing ridiculous
Original post by Bill Nye
I'm in Bristol, it's meant to snow in the morning, but doubt it will be much

Have hope :tongue:
it's ****ing ridiculous

Yeh. My dog went mad. He was trying to eat it all.
Original post by Lychee628

How many weeks of holidays do you have?
Sorry Manchester :frown:

It's annoying because other areas around Manchester have snow, just not Manchester :angry:
Highly doubt it.. and also I have a deadline for tomorrow at work so they'll be expecting me >_<

I just noticed this was only school related but what the heck. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest