The Student Room Group
Original post by xxxtentacion..
^^^ before I send it off

which universities? PM it to me if you like, im an applicant this year :smile:
I don't mind having a read if you PM it to me.
Reply 3
Send a PM
Do not send your personal statement to those above, please use the official TSR personal statement checker where you can have it checked by trusted officials. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1372
(only placing this here since an admin will have done anyway)
If I already submitted my application in October, then can I send my Personal Statement to other people or do I still have to wait ? Also, why do people not send personal statement? Is it the fear of plagiarism?
Reply 6
^^^ before I send it off

Send it to me if you like. I am not applying this year, plus I have applied successfully more than once! I will certainly be able to help you.
Original post by PhilAndTheo
If I already submitted my application in October, then can I send my Personal Statement to other people or do I still have to wait ? Also, why do people not send personal statement? Is it the fear of plagiarism?

Exactly. The person you send it to doesn't have to submit it to UCAS - they could just post it anywhere online and then it would come up as 100% plagiarised.
Original post by Abstract55
which universities? PM it to me if you like, im an applicant this year :smile:

Have you already sent off your ucas? Im applying to do maths / maths&economics
Original post by Guava Juice
I don't mind having a read if you PM it to me.

Original post by Texxers
Send a PM

Have you guys already sent of your personal statements?
Have you guys already sent of your personal statements?

Yes, sent it on the 5th dec.
Reply 11
DO NOT PM IT TO ANYONE!! Just ask people at your school/college to read a physical copy of it or give them a limited-access google doc or something. Don’t get people on TSR involved with it except the official PS checking part of the site.
Have you already sent off your ucas? Im applying to do maths / maths&economics

Yeah sent it off a while ago

Latest