The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University of Leicester Offer Holder Day

Hi guys,

I am delighted to have received an offer from the University of Leicester last week to study Law with Politics. However, I'm yet to receive an invitation to their Offer Holder Day. When should I expect to receive this invitation?

Many thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Same! I guess they might wait to sent them out until most people have offers? I don't really know how this next section works. Do you know when the offer holder day usually is btw?
(edited 6 years ago)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MonstrousColonel
Same! I guess they might wait to sent them out until most people have offers? I don't really know how this next section works. Do you know when the offer holder day usually is btw?

I'm not sure. I had an email from them this morning saying that they would be sending an "offer pack" to my door, so whether that will contain an invitation to the Offer Holder Day or not, God only knows lol.
Ooh ok, I haven't had a single email from them yet, not even acknowledging my application so I'm beginning to worry a bit. Hopefully they'll send me something soon
Reply 4
Ooh ok, I haven't had a single email from them yet, not even acknowledging my application so I'm beginning to worry a bit. Hopefully they'll send me something soon

It's dependent on the department. Some departments choose to send acknowledgements and others don't. What course did you apply for?
Original post by chuckymeg
It's dependent on the department. Some departments choose to send acknowledgements and others don't. What course did you apply for?

Politics and international relations, what about you?
I also got an offer. The letter came a couple days later so don't worry about anything
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Politics and international relations, what about you?

Law with Politics. :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by elisabethgrace
I also got an offer. The letter came a couple days later so don't worry about anything

It has been over a week now since my offer and I still haven't received anything. :confused:
Got an offer for International Relations a month back got invited to a UCAS Visit Day on the 10th of Feb
Reply 10
Original post by SaksTheGreatest
Got an offer for International Relations a month back got invited to a UCAS Visit Day on the 10th of Feb

How long did it take for them to invite you to a UCAS Visit Day after receiving your offer?
How long did it take for them to invite you to a UCAS Visit Day after receiving your offer?

About 2 weeks
Idk if this is a dead thread or not but I just wanted to ask something.I got an unconditional offer from Leicester, but I'm planning on putting it as my insurance. Do you know if I get to go to this UCAS visit day even if I put them as the insurance, or is it only for people who Firm Leicester?
Reply 13
Original post by up the levs
Idk if this is a dead thread or not but I just wanted to ask something.I got an unconditional offer from Leicester, but I'm planning on putting it as my insurance. Do you know if I get to go to this UCAS visit day even if I put them as the insurance, or is it only for people who Firm Leicester?

Yes, you're still entitled to attend Leicester's UCAS Visit Day even if you're going to insure them.

Which institution do you plan on firming?
Yes, you're still entitled to attend Leicester's UCAS Visit Day even if you're going to insure them.

Which institution do you plan on firming?

Well if I get an offer from the University of Manchester, I'll firm them. Who are you planning on firming? Leicester or somewhere else?

Oh and by the way, I'm doing the same course as you, Law with Politics. Are you planning on doing Study Abroad?
Reply 15
Well if I get an offer from the University of Manchester, I'll firm them. Who are you planning on firming? Leicester or somewhere else?

Oh and by the way, I'm doing the same course as you, Law with Politics. Are you planning on doing Study Abroad?

I'll most likely firm the University of Birmingham (I've received an offer from them today for Law).

That's awesome. Have you applied for Law with Politics elsewhere too? Yes, I plan on studying abroad.
I'll most likely firm the University of Birmingham (I've received an offer from them today for Law).

That's awesome. Have you applied for Law with Politics elsewhere too? Yes, I plan on studying abroad.

Yeah I applied for Law with Politics at all my unis; Manchester, Leicester, Liverpool, Lancaster and Essex.
Reply 17
Yeah I applied for Law with Politics at all my unis; Manchester, Leicester, Liverpool, Lancaster and Essex.

Sweet. Have you received offers from any of the above (other than Leicester obviously)?
Sweet. Have you received offers from any of the above (other than Leicester obviously)?

Yeah so far I've got the one from Leicester and an AAB offer from Lancaster how about you?
Reply 19
Yeah so far I've got the one from Leicester and an AAB offer from Lancaster how about you?

Offers from Lancaster, Leicester and Birmingham. I've also received an interview invitation for York in February.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending