The Student Room Group

Why is israel untouchable?

Scroll to see replies

Do you all know how the State of Israel was formed? It was created in 1948, after WW2, and the Israelis ethnically cleansed Palestinians from their home.

Tell me again how Israel isn't an evil country, but this post is anti-Semitic and denying the Holocaust.

You simply need to look at the history of Israel to see for yourself what kind of country it is.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Tommy PickIes
1509546524670.jpg

This is real quote btw

Interesting
You may see pictures of the Rothschilds poking their finger at Prince Charles..

They rule the world

Jewish power has the power to stop you discussing it

Jews created political correctness for this reason
Original post by miss_ambitious
If people do speak out, we'd be labelled "anti-semitic,anti-zionists" etc. So what is the truth about the Middle East and Israel? Why do the UK and US have such respect to a country that tears apart others? I really don't mean to be disrespectful but PLEASE READ THIS! http://www.rense.com/general73/sunto.htm The Jewish woman who wrote this uses the Holocaust as a victim card. We all know the Holocaust was tragic and inhumane, however worse things happen to Syria, Palestine and the Rohingya Muslims! Do we see them demanding things? They believe they are the "Chosen people". Of course what can i say about that? It isn't my religion I'm a Christian.

If you want to know who rules you, ask yourself who you are not allowed to criticise.
Original post by xyzhello
If you want to know who rules you, ask yourself who you are not allowed to criticise.

Aaaaaand you can get locked up for speaking ill of the Holocaust.

The only event that you cannot talk about or criticise the official story.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 166
Original post by Chaz254
Aaaaaand you can get locked up for speaking ill of the Holocaust.

The only event that you cannot talk about or criticise the official story.

Actually, in-denial of the holocaust isn't illegal in the UK. Just saying
Reply 167
Original post by Chaz254
Do you all know how the State of Israel was formed? It was created in 1948, after WW2, and the Israelis ethnically cleansed Palestinians from their home.

Tell me again how Israel isn't an evil country, but this post is anti-Semitic and denying the Holocaust.

You simply need to look at the history of Israel to see for yourself what kind of country it is.

Have you ever read any of the works by Ilan Pappe? He has written extensively on the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.
Might is right. Israelis can do whatever they want and convince the rest of world and even themselves that they are the victims.

https://youtu.be/eBc6WT1SIPk
Original post by mali167
Might is right. Israelis can do whatever they want and convince the rest of world and even themselves that they are the victims.

https://youtu.be/eBc6WT1SIPk

The question is what did that boy do,,,, I am sure it's a complete over-reaction to some bs, but still I'm sure he did something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending