Odavies11
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Has anyone done the Triple AQA GCSE Science mocks? (9-1)? Does anyone have a copy of the paper? Can anyone tell me what was one each paper?

Thank you!
XDMEMELORD999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Biology need to know: Respiration, photosynthesis, enzymes and enzyme solutions, tumours- what malignant benign are, don't need to know much on limiting factors etc. Some questions on leaf structure and cell structureChemistry: A LOT on concentration and moles etc. (make sure to remember the equations), some on balancing eqautions, structure of atoms, periodic table and properties of metals are the main onesPhysics: Nothing on waves or force, a lot on electricity and electricity formulas are needed, also need to know power equation, plum pudding model and nuclear model and you need to know s=d/t and be able to convert from kW to W and mA to A etc.That's about it for all of them, if you revise all of those topics well you should do alright, good luck!
Odavies11
Rep:
?
(Original post by XDMEMELORD999)
Biology need to know: Respiration, photosynthesis, enzymes and enzyme solutions, tumours- what malignant benign are, don't need to know much on limiting factors etc. Some questions on leaf structure and cell structureChemistry: A LOT on concentration and moles etc. (make sure to remember the equations), some on balancing eqautions, structure of atoms, periodic table and properties of metals are the main onesPhysics: Nothing on waves or force, a lot on electricity and electricity formulas are needed, also need to know power equation, plum pudding model and nuclear model and you need to know s=d/t and be able to convert from kW to W and mA to A etc.That's about it for all of them, if you revise all of those topics well you should do alright, good luck!

Thank you so much for this!
Sorry to be a pain, but for biology was there anything on food tests, monoclonal antibodies or the heart?
XDMEMELORD999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes there was on all of them, you need to know the process of monoclonal antibodies and there's 1 or 2 questions on the heart
Odavies11
Rep:
?
Yes there was on all of them, you need to know the process of monoclonal antibodies and there's 1 or 2 questions on the heart
Thank you!
Sorry to be annoying once more, but is there anything about chromosomes or DNA on there?
XDMEMELORD999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No problem, and no there is not
Odavies11
Rep:
?
No problem, and no there is not
What about osmosis, diffusion or the development of drugs?
Boss_Rhythm
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Odavies11)
Has anyone done the Triple AQA GCSE Science mocks? (9-1)? Does anyone have a copy of the paper? Can anyone tell me what was one each paper?

Thank you!
Can you please tell me if you get a hold of any of the papers?
Odavies11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
Can you please tell me if you get a hold of any of the papers?
Yes I will let you know, I doubt that I will though.
XDMEMELORD999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Development of drugs yes, but osmosis and diffusion no, i think there was one question which you had to state which process it was and it was osmosis but that was it. And in terms of me getting a hold of the paper, unfortunately I can't, I have just done the papers and I'm going off of memory
aimscopes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does anyone have the chemistry paper/physics one for the mock.. If you do send it please
Odavies11
Rep:
?
Development of drugs yes, but osmosis and diffusion no, i think there was one question which you had to state which process it was and it was osmosis but that was it. And in terms of me getting a hold of the paper, unfortunately I can't, I have just done the papers and I'm going off of memory
Thank you. Was there anything on stem cells or the digestive system or the lungs?
Sibtain7
Badges: 0
Report 2 years ago
Are renewable energy resources in the test? Thanks
hanan0921
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
has anyone done the aqa paper 2 for physics triple science and can help me out a bit pleaseeee
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
60.82%
No (67)
39.18%

Watched Threads