The Student Room Group

PESTLE Analysis

Hello,
I am actually on a project for my university , my Deadline is in 2 days , there is a task that i need help with ,
i have chosen to make a project about a company which is car loans/finance to only university students, my project require a PESTLE analysis for it , please i would like some help with 2 factors of each of the PESTLE analysis headings.

Regards
(edited 6 years ago)
Leaving it 2 days until deadline....wow, some brazen ballz you got there m8.

PESTLE analysis is basically what external influence affects the performance of a business (sadly,all I can offer). As you didn't even mention which company you've chosen as your "project", I doubt many will be able to help you out much. Goodluck doe. May you somehow make it before the deadline.
Original post by JDieMstr
Leaving it 2 days until deadline....wow, some brazen ballz you got there m8.

PESTLE analysis is basically what external influence affects the performance of a business (sadly,all I can offer). As you didn't even mention which company you've chosen as your "project", I doubt many will be able to help you out much. Goodluck doe. May you somehow make it before the deadline.

Thanks for your reply , I know 2 days left sounds bad , but i have been out of the country for some family circumstances.

Its actually an unreal company that i have stated in the project ,the teachers told us to create something, its an idea of making such a car loan company to deal only with a particular university to help students for getting cars,

what i am facing hard is the heads of PESTLE and getting two factors of each of how they can affect the business i stated in the project, for example what Political factors or Legal factors could affect that business.

Thanks for replying
Regards
Original post by ibrahim.ryan
Thanks for your reply , I know 2 days left sounds bad , but i have been out of the country for some family circumstances.

Its actually an unreal company that i have stated in the project ,the teachers told us to create something, its an idea of making such a car loan company to deal only with a particular university to help students for getting cars,

what i am facing hard is the heads of PESTLE and getting two factors of each of how they can affect the business i stated in the project, for example what Political factors or Legal factors could affect that business.

Thanks for replying
Regards

Political-Think about Brexit
Economy-Think about the fluctuation of the pound value due to recent events(Brexit)
Social-Uni students are likely to choose them if they meet their needs e.g. affordable, fashionable and something extra that benefits Uni students only.
Technology-App?
Legislation-Contract conditions are likely to be breached as they are young people and recent statistics suggest they are far more likely to get into accidents.
Environmental-eh...more students having access to cars will mean more pollution being emitted into the atmosphere?Dunno about this one.

All this was done during the interval between my stool #2 and #3.. :P
Original post by JDieMstr
Political-Think about Brexit
Economy-Think about the fluctuation of the pound value due to recent events(Brexit)
Social-Uni students are likely to choose them if they meet their needs e.g. affordable, fashionable and something extra that benefits Uni students only.
Technology-App?
Legislation-Contract conditions are likely to be breached as they are young people and recent statistics suggest they are far more likely to get into accidents.
Environmental-eh...more students having access to cars will mean more pollution being emitted into the atmosphere?Dunno about this one.

All this was done during the interval between my stool #2 and #3.. :P

Thanks mate for your help,
such a useful points you have stated i can use

I forgot to copy and paste the task of the project so you can find it more helpful to understand, i apologize for this 'Complete a PESTLE analysis for your chosen business. For each of the PESTLE headings, one or two or factors that could potentially influence how your business will operate need to be identified. However, only writing a list of factors would not be acceptable, discussion regarding impact and significance that each factor could have on the organisation is needed.'

Thanks for your help again :smile:
Reply 5
Any chance you can help with PESTLE analysis for a scientific research institute? its not even midday so hopefully you still have a break until stool
Reply 6
Any chance you can help with this for a scientific research institute? It's not even midday so surly you still have an interval until stool #2! :biggrin:

Quick Reply