The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Big Papa
I applied to this and got in when i was in my AS - Now I'm studying my 2nd year of medicine at Cambridge. Such a brilliant scheme - good luck to everyone applying.

Can you tell us what it was like there? :smile:
Has anyone gotten a reply yet, as the email said "the 15th at the very latest"? I haven't got one yet (which doesn't surprise me).
Original post by bookloverlolly
Has anyone gotten a reply yet, as the email said "the 15th at the very latest"? I haven't got one yet (which doesn't surprise me).

I haven’t got one either and I haven’t heard of anyone getting places yet so don’t worry. We are supposed to find out tomorrow. Good luck :smile:

Me neither! Good luck! Really not expecting to get in, do you have any idea what sort of grades they are looking for? What have you applied for? I've applied for English.
Original post by Geography567
I haven’t got one either and I haven’t heard of anyone getting places yet so don’t worry. We are supposed to find out tomorrow. Good luck :smile:

Original post by Erin240601
Me neither! Good luck! Really not expecting to get in, do you have any idea what sort of grades they are looking for? What have you applied for? I've applied for English.

Thank you both and good luck! I applied for NatSci but I know they like As and A*s. I hope I get in but don't think I will.
Anyone got an email yet??? Haven't received anything and website is saying that places will be allocated 'later this year'. Good luck guys
Original post by harryshae1301
Anyone got an email yet??? Haven't received anything and website is saying that places will be allocated 'later this year'. Good luck guys

Same. No email or notification on the website. I’m guessing it’ll happen soon. Good luck
Thanks for the reassurance! Let me know how you get on :smile:
Yes. I'm not really expecting to get in but at least no-one has received any confirmation emails yet. Good luck all!!
I’ve still not heard anything, has anyone else?
5pm. Anyone got one yet?
nothing as of yet
Original post by Nxncydooley
nothing as of yet

Funny how we both asked at the same time. They are leaving it late though :/
Funny how we both asked at the same time. They are leaving it late though :/

I think we are meant to find out either way. Accepted or not. No news may be good news! I’m guessing it’ll come tomorrow, they admissions office must have opening/closing hours.
Still not heard anything, the suspense is killing me! I've been refreshing my emails all day aha
I think I have checked my email more than 80 times throughout today. All this waiting is leaving me restless
Patience people, they will email everyone soon :smile:
Original post by topbomlover1
I think I have checked my email more than 80 times throughout today. All this waiting is leaving me restless

Same man!!! Just got to keep waiting. Hopefully everything works out 😁
I applied for natural sciences as my first choice and engineering as my second! we’re meant to get the email today but its like 6:40pm and still nothing yet://// way more nervous than i should be lolol
And good luck everyone^^

Latest

Trending

Trending