2."Believe"
3."Chloraseptic" (featuring Phresher)
4."Untouchable"
5."River" (featuring Ed Sheeran)
6."Remind Me (Intro)"
7."Remind Me"
8."Revival (Interlude)"
9."Like Home" (featuring Alicia Keys)
10."Bad Husband" (featuring X Ambassadors)
11."Tragic Endings" (featuring Skylar Grey)
12."Framed"
13."Nowhere Fast" (featuring Kehlani)
14."Heat"
15."Offended"
16."Need Me" (featuring Pink)
17."In Your Head"
18."Castle"
19."Arose"

Two songs have been released:

Scroll to see replies

Ugh can't wait ! I know he won't disappoint
:biggrin:
Need to remember to check this tonight
Reply 4
Tbh I think he’s sold out. I liked Walk on Water but imo someone like Jay Z who ripped through an album in a few weeks with only two collabs is more authentic than what Revival seems to be, with lots of label managed collabs. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure it’ll be good, I just don’t think it’ll be great.
Original post by pottah
Tbh I think he’s sold out. I liked Walk on Water but imo someone like Jay Z who ripped through an album in a few weeks with only two collabs is more authentic than what Revival seems to be, with lots of label managed collabs. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure it’ll be good, I just don’t think it’ll be great.

It's already out btw.
Reply 6
Original post by Wilfred Little
It's already out btw.

is it?? i thought it was the 14th, thanks lmao
Hasn't been good since The Eminem Show, I don't know why anybody is excited tbh its all been down hill from there. The only positive thing to say post that album is that Encore/Relapse aren't nearly as bad as people act.
Original post by pottah
is it?? i thought it was the 14th, thanks lmao

It leaked.

I've heard it earlier but I want to see what other people think before posting my own opinion.
Reply 9
Original post by flatline
Hasn't been good since The Eminem Show, I don't know why anybody is excited tbh its all been down hill from there. The only positive thing to say post that album is that Encore/Relapse aren't nearly as bad as people act.

imo he peaked with the marshall mathers LP, i didn’t think MMLP2 was that bad though
Reply 10
Original post by pottah
imo he peaked with the marshall mathers LP,

I was actually going to type these exact words but somehow you just beat me to it.

I suppose i'll have to give you a rep.....
Original post by pottah
imo he peaked with the marshall mathers LP, i didn’t think MMLP2 was that bad though

I would agree, MMLP was his magna opus. But TES was also a classic, so I typically go to that as the end point of his career. And to think if he went out on TES he'd have an argument for goat. Such is life, for marshal.
I would agree, MMLP was his magna opus. But TES was also a classic, so I typically go to that as the end point of his career. And to think if he went out on TES he'd have an argument for goat. Such is life, for marshal.

He already does have an argument for GOAT but IMO he hasn't made any classics. Stopping at TES wouldn't have changed much.
Reply 13

yeah, i agree, i think MMLP2 was technically good but he lost the ferocity that made him great after TES
Reply 14
Original post by Shooshtastic
Ugh can't wait ! I know he won't disappoint

he peaked with marshal mathers LP

but some of his later albums were a noticeable step down imo, ngl there was at least one or two where I was left disappointed

I still quite enjoyed MMLP2 though ...but I don't think he'll get near the heights of MMLP again.........

having said that, I take nothing away from him. Every Artist has his peak. and the Marshal Mathers LP was the very first CD I bought as a kid...., I think i've still got it somewhere...........
Reply 15

Release date: December 15th

The artwork and track list is now out.

1."Walk on Water" (featuring Beyoncé)
2."Believe"
3."Chloraseptic" (featuring Phresher)
4."Untouchable"
5."River" (featuring Ed Sheeran)
6."Remind Me (Intro)"
7."Remind Me"
8."Revival (Interlude)"
9."Like Home" (featuring Alicia Keys)
10."Bad Husband" (featuring X Ambassadors)
11."Tragic Endings" (featuring Skylar Grey)
12."Framed"
13."Nowhere Fast" (featuring Kehlani)
14."Heat"
15."Offended"
16."Need Me" (featuring Pink)
17."In Your Head"
18."Castle"
19."Arose"

Two songs have been released:

Where are the ken kaniff skits?

I used to enjoy those, he doesn't really do those anymore does he....

I guess the world has gone too PC...........
He already does have an argument for GOAT but IMO he hasn't made any classics. Stopping at TES wouldn't have changed much.

Retiring at the top has its merits.
Retiring at the top has its merits.

Yeah, but we will never know how he would be considered if he had stopped at TES, probably would have a slightly better reputation having not fell off but like I said he already has a claim to being the GOAT anyway.
Reply 18
I think the award for the best diss track I've ever heard has to go to Eminem with "The Warning"

that song was beyond savage..............

you don't ever want to get on the wrong side of Eminem .....lol
Ugh, I mean the lyricism is amazing as always, I just find most of it hard to listen to, a lot of it is corny, the features are very meh. There are some solid Pop songs on there, overall it just doesn't grab me though. Shame :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest