The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Social Policy and Economics

Anyone applying to this course for 2018 entry and are there any current students who are doing this course or straight social policy?

Scroll to see replies

I’ve applied to this course have u? What are your alevels, GCSEs and predicted grades? :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
I’m applying for social policy and government
Applied to Social policy and Economics
I applied for the BSc Social Policy & Economics. A*AA predictions in Chemistry, Maths and Spanish and 2A*s 6As 4Bs at GCSE.
Applied for social policy and economics
Predictions: AAA in maths,chemistry & economics
GCSE: 6a*s,4as
Hello guys? May i ask your status at the moment? Anyone received an offer?
Reply 7
Original post by 472225029
Hello guys? May i ask your status at the moment? Anyone received an offer?

Further assessment week 6. I haven’t seen any social policy related offers yet, have you?
Week 7 after further assessment, me too, i have never seen any related offer.
Original post by OVO99
Further assessment week 6. I haven’t seen any social policy related offers yet, have you?

Reply 10

Hopefully we will get some good news in January
It seems that there's none offer out for Social policy and Econ on TSR now.
Does anyone know someone who's gotten an offer?
Pretty sure they’re not giving offers out until january as there’s only 7 places on the course
I got placed in the gathered field, 11 A*s at GCSE predicted 3A*s at A Level, AA at AS but personal statement is for economics and management so not expecting much :/
Original post by rauschenberg
I got placed in the gathered field, 11 A*s at GCSE predicted 3A*s at A Level, AA at AS but personal statement is for economics and management so not expecting much :/

What do you mean gathered field? As in into further consideration? You’re profile is perfect so they will give u a place, well done, I am jealous hahah
Original post by beebop123
What do you mean gathered field? As in into further consideration? You’re profile is perfect so they will give u a place, well done, I am jealous hahah

Like whatever it's called when they say they'll reply by 31st March. No no I'd be shocked if they gave me an offer, don't they care a lot about personal statement and mine has absolutely nothing to do with social policy whatsoever. Also it includes management, and even my reference mentions that I'd be a good candidate or something for Economics and MANAGEMENT.
Original post by rauschenberg
Like whatever it's called when they say they'll reply by 31st March. No no I'd be shocked if they gave me an offer, don't they care a lot about personal statement and mine has absolutely nothing to do with social policy whatsoever. Also it includes management, and even my reference mentions that I'd be a good candidate or something for Economics and MANAGEMENT.

Ah okay, don’t worry what happens happens, however I agree w u my personal statement was mainly economics not really related to social policy
Anyone?
Anyone?

Nope
Do you think there’s a reason there’s only 7 places

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending