The Student Room Group

Feedback

How can get a personalized constructive feedback from the teacher of GCSE English?
Reply 1
Take your work to the teacher then ?
Reply 2
'The teacher does give a feedback which is 'woolly'-lacking in definition i.e global.I would my teacher to tell where do I stand in terms of grades and how I can achieve Grade A*.The teacher replied that I need a personal tutor and the teacher hasn' t got time to provide that.What to do?
Original post by Mufti
'The teacher does give a feedback which is 'woolly'-lacking in definition i.e global.I would my teacher to tell where do I stand in terms of grades and how I can achieve Grade A*.The teacher replied that I need a personal tutor and the teacher hasn' t got time to provide that.What to do?

ask a different teacher
Reply 4
Original post by Bill Nye
ask a different teacher

Haven't got a different teacher?
Original post by Mufti
Haven't got a different teacher?

There has got to be more than one English teacher at your school?
Reply 6
Actually it's not the school rather it's an Adult College.I asked the management /student services and they responded that it is between the teacher and me.I am stuck! what could be my next port of call?I would appreciate it if you can signpost me in the right direction from here on wards.I am thinking of Ofsted!But don't know the criteria!

Quick Reply

Latest