The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oh you can, didnt know! just out of curiosity, were you a HL student in math and what did u get?
Original post by Siddharthm
oh you can, didnt know! just out of curiosity, were you a HL student in math and what did u get?

I havent finished the IB. Yes, do HL math. In fact I have my HL math mock P2 tomorrow haha.
oh ahahah good luck man, is HL math easy? got a 7 in year 10 final report and on my way to a 7 year 11 final report, in extended math.
Original post by Siddharthm
oh ahahah good luck man, is HL math easy? got a 7 in year 10 final report and on my way to a 7 year 11 final report, in extended math.

Depends. I cant give you a definite answer of yes/no its easy. If you study hard and pay attention in class then you should be fine.
For me, it is hard sometimes (especially doing the exams under timed conditions).
Hi, I was wondering if someone can help me. I had a history EE idea but am unable to do it. Can anyone give me any ideas for what I could do for an English Lan&Lit Extended Essay?!?!?
Original post by INeedIBHelp!
Hi, I was wondering if someone can help me. I had a history EE idea but am unable to do it. Can anyone give me any ideas for what I could do for an English Lan&Lit Extended Essay?!?!?

Umm you have any particular interests? Hard to give suggestions without a direction...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Umm you have any particular interests? Hard to give suggestions without a direction...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm interested in looking how language has changed. maybe in movies, my English teacher told me I could compare a movie and its remake and research about how the language has changed and what has become acceptable to use in movies. I have a big interest in history and so maybe if there is something that I can do to incorporate history into an English extended essay that would be my preference. I am very confused at the moment and any advice would help!
I'm interested in looking how language has changed. maybe in movies, my English teacher told me I could compare a movie and its remake and research about how the language has changed and what has become acceptable to use in movies. I have a big interest in history and so maybe if there is something that I can do to incorporate history into an English extended essay that would be my preference. I am very confused at the moment and any advice would help!

I am curious... why didn't you do a history ee?

Your teacher's suggestion would be a suitable topic if you can find satisfactory movies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
I am curious... why didn't you do a history ee?

Your teacher's suggestion would be a suitable topic if you can find satisfactory movies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was unable to do history as my school has limited supervisors for EE so some people are forced to chose another subject :frown:
I was unable to do history as my school has limited supervisors for EE so some people are forced to chose another subject :frown:

Aww :/ sorry bout that

Umm, literary movements in relation to historical events or time periods? I.e. postcolonial literature etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi,how did it go?your topic seems intresting. i am deciding to do my EE in theatre as well so....
HEY! My extended essay is in Biology.... I'm hoping to do it on Neurobiology... what do you think?
Hi there I am doing my EE on carrying capacity of a small town, do you have any pointers?? Also finding it difficult.
Guys I am a Physics Hl Maths Hl student. And want to my EE in Phy or Maths, possibly soemthing related to outer space, or engineering anything is fine. Any ideas worth exploring?
I'm a first year IB student, I'm thinking of either doing how Japanese Language and Culture has evolved through time, or how different body tissues react to different types of radiation (e.g. how bone reacts to gamma radiation, how muscles react to alpha radiation etc.)
I've done mine in English A, about the 'No Fear Shakespeare' Sparknotes study guides and how some of Shakespeare's original meaning (through literary devices) is lost in translation. I also talked about how this adversely affects students studying Shakespeare, and talked about how teachers could try to remedy the problem by including Sparknotes in the classroom.
Hi I'm doing this right now for my EE- please give me any topic suggestions you have!
Original post by Me myself
I need help finding a topic so bad :frown:
How can you narrow down "women's suffrage"?

If you have any topic suggestions, I'd really appreciate that so much.
Thank you
Mine's in Philosophy: "To what extent is asceticism compatible with consumerist culture?"
I am doing the Extended Essay in Physics, most probably a comparison between the wave and particle theories of light. I want to know whether this is a good topic with adequate scope for research and with which I can obtain a good grade. please be completely honest in your answers
Thinking about doin it in Social and Cultural Anthropology and researching how and if different andiginous people communicate in environments such as the desert or the jungle where you can have many different tribes of people that use different diaects and use the enviroment around them in very different ways, in addition to the different ways these people live. Maybe perhaps further the research to how indiginous tribes of people communicate and associate with modern day living in the relatively local area.

Latest

Trending

Trending