The Student Room Group

Passport photo

Hey, so I once decided to pluck my eyebrows too much. On my passport photo the eyebrows are smaller and different shaped than now. Otherwise my face hasn't changed. Will it be a problem or?
It shouldn't be an issue at all. :nah:
Reply 2
Original post by Synchronise
It shouldn't be an issue at all. :nah:

Thanks for the fast answer! :smile:. I am just so worried bcs I'm going to Thailand this week so...
Original post by Euno
Thanks for the fast answer! :smile:. I am just so worried bcs I'm going to Thailand this week so...

OMG, my brother is going to Thailand in March!
You will be fine.
Reply 5
OMG, my brother is going to Thailand in March!

Oh nice, where in Thailand is he going? Its my eight time going to Thailand, such a amazing place.
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
You will be fine.

Okey, thanks for the answer :smile:
Original post by Euno
Hey, so I once decided to pluck my eyebrows too much. On my passport photo the eyebrows are smaller and different shaped than now. Otherwise my face hasn't changed. Will it be a problem or?

Nah no problem, could have done a Joey from Friends
Reply 8
Original post by Chichaldo
Nah no problem, could have done a Joey from Friends

Okey, thanks to you too for making me feel less worried :smile:. No idea what you mean with doing a Joey from Friends :'D
Original post by Euno
Okey, thanks to you too for making me feel less worried :smile:. No idea what you mean with doing a Joey from Friends :'D

Then you have to download an episode for the flight to Thailand! 'The One Where Monica Sings' s9e13
Original post by Euno
Oh nice, where in Thailand is he going? Its my eight time going to Thailand, such a amazing place.

The capital. :smile:
Reply 11
The capital. :smile:

Ah okey. I have never actually been to the capital, Bangkok.
Original post by Euno
Ah okey. I have never actually been to the capital, Bangkok.

Will you be using Emirates as your airline? I know my brother will when he goes.
Won't be a problem at all. In my passport, I have long brown hair and no glasses, but I've managed to travel internationally on that passport with very short, blue hair, and glasses.
Reply 14
Will you be using Emirates as your airline? I know my brother will when he goes.

No. I am actually from Finland, so I'll fly with Finnair. But Emirates is definately a airline I would like to fly with!
Reply 15
Original post by super_kawaii
Won't be a problem at all. In my passport, I have long brown hair and no glasses, but I've managed to travel internationally on that passport with very short, blue hair, and glasses.

Okey, thanks so much for answering! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending