The Student Room Group

New year, new you?

New year, new you?

We're edging closer and closer to the end of 2017, what a year! But with a new year comes a new opportunity to challenge yourself and make some positive changes. Problem is, we oh-so-often set ambitious new year’s resolutions, but find it difficult to keep them up.

Enter TSR New Year’s Blogs.

Your New Year’s blog is a great chance to document your progress, motivate yourself and be supported by your fellow TSRians.
Whether you want to start learning a new language, get fit or even just read some more books, why not share your journey and you could win a whopping £100!

Blogs will run until February 28 and the winner will be announced the following week!

You can enter here or click here to check out the other blogs that have been started.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hmm I've been meaning to start a new blog for a while now, I might give this a go!
well why didn’t you do this when I had my emeralds blog? :frown:
Reply 3
Like every other bloody year
Reply 4
I might make one about my upcoming embalming training that starts in Jan :yep:
I might make one about getting fit, I'd like to get in a bit better shape for 2018.
Ahhhh too many blogs! I already have two similar ones, so I'll pass on this one. I don't have a resolution either. I start things and change when I feel ready to do so, whatever time of year it is! It's too much pressure to put on yourself in the new year.
Next month, I will be starting a new module which will keep me pretty busy, as well as hospital and dental appointments and a uni deadline. Yay!
My new year new me blog:

The end.
Original post by UWS
Hmm I've been meaning to start a new blog for a while now, I might give this a go!

Exciting stuff! Make sure to send a cheeky link my way if you do :biggrin:

Original post by FloralLuxe
well why didn’t you do this when I had my emeralds blog? :frown:

Maybe a chance to take it up again? :colone: Yours did go so well!

Original post by Rum Ham
I might make one about my upcoming embalming training that starts in Jan :yep:

Exciting stuff! That would be so cool to read about

Original post by Ninja Squirrel
I might make one about getting fit, I'd like to get in a bit better shape for 2018.

Great idea! Look forward to reading :biggrin:

Original post by hannxm
Ahhhh too many blogs! I already have two similar ones, so I'll pass on this one. I don't have a resolution either. I start things and change when I feel ready to do so, whatever time of year it is! It's too much pressure to put on yourself in the new year.
Next month, I will be starting a new module which will keep me pretty busy, as well as hospital and dental appointments and a uni deadline. Yay!

Woah, you sound so busy! Good luck with everything going on!
Reply 9
I never make resolutions, I'm generally proactive so if I need to or want to make a change, I just do it.
Guys. I've decided, despite openly criticising the point of blogs in the past. I'm going to make a blog.:hide:
Original post by 04MR17
Guys. I've decided, despite openly criticising the point of blogs in the past. I'm going to make a blog.:hide:

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash:
:rofl2:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash: :colonhash::colonhash:
:rofl2:

Spoiler

My new years resolution (duh).:tongue:
Original post by 04MR17
My new years resolution (duh).:tongue:

Wossit :ninja:

Spoiler

Original post by 04MR17

Yaaaaay!
Original post by 04MR17

OH MY GOD!:zomg:

I'm thinking about it but need to plan alot first :tongue:
my life is to boring to be blogged about :rofl:
Original post by 04mr17
guys. I've decided, despite openly criticising the point of blogs in the past. I'm going to make a blog.:hide:

yaaaaaay!
Original post by toonervoustotalk
my life is to boring to be blogged about :rofl:

Unlikely. Even if you're 2018 goal is to eat more crisps, share it mate.
gym

Quick Reply

Latest