The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin 2018

Anyone applying to Anglia Ruskin for BSc Paramedic science 2018 entry?
And what campus are you applying to if so?
:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by zxrxf
Anyone applying to Anglia Ruskin for BSc Paramedic science 2018 entry?
And what campus are you applying to if so?
:smile:

I had an interview for Paramedic Science a fortnight ago at the Cambridge campus and have been offered a place. Which one are you going for? :smile:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by emarosa
I had an interview for Paramedic Science a fortnight ago at the Cambridge campus and have been offered a place. Which one are you going for? :smile:

Congratulations! I've applied to Cambridge Campus too.. got an interview next month :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by zxrxf
Oo congratulations! I've applied to Cambridge Campus too.. got an interview next month :smile:

Good luck! The interview day was really fun. The literacy and numeracy tests seem daunting but really they weren't bad at all. Group interviews were discussions about given topics which was interesting. We had a tour of the facilities and then interviews were fairly short and informal. It was almost just like a chat, the students and faculty members interviewing us were really friendly :smile:
Original post by emarosa
Good luck! The interview day was really fun. The literacy and numeracy tests seem daunting but really they weren't bad at all. Group interviews were discussions about given topics which was interesting. We had a tour of the facilities and then interviews were fairly short and informal. It was almost just like a chat, the students and faculty members interviewing us were really friendly :smile:

Thank you!!
If you dont mind me asking, where else are you applying to? :h:
Reply 5
Original post by zxrxf
Thank you!!
If you dont mind me asking, where else are you applying to? :h:

Lincoln, UEA, Northampton and Suffolk :smile: where are you applying
Original post by emarosa
Lincoln, UEA, Northampton and Suffolk :smile: where are you applying

Good luck with all ur interviews!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by zxrxf
I'm applying to Northampton too!
And Coventry, St Georges and Hertfordshire:smile:
Good luck with all ur interviews!

Good luck!
Original post by emarosa

Congrats! I have an interview there tomorrow and seeing this has really helped! Were the individual interview questions tough?😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending