The Student Room Group

Get to know the SH ST! Ask Us Anything!

Hiya everyone! You've probably seen us around, but we thought you might want to get to know us a bit better - we are real people behind the screens!

@Gingerbread101

Spoiler

@furryface12

Spoiler

@Kvothe the Arcane

Spoiler

@Amefish

Spoiler

@Lemur14

Spoiler

@Sonechka

Spoiler

@Protostar

Spoiler

Spoiler

@Changing Skies

Spoiler

Please direct your questions to one person in particular or to everyone! Ask away :h: (If you have any queries about moderation, please ask in Ask The CT!)
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:woo:
Posting so I don't lose this thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why are you all so amazing? :h: :wink:
you all have such great pets :yes: and furryface too :run:
Reply 4
What's your favourite SH forum?
What do all the acronyms mean e.g. SH, CT, NWA?
Cats or dogs?
I've heard from other mods that Study Help is not the best TSR section. Is this true?
Favourite cuisine?
What's Gingerbread101 like as a boss?
Favourite film?
What's the best thing about being an SH ST?
Why isn't Maths in Entertainment? :moon:
Original post by Notnek
x
What's your favourite SH forum? Revision and study tips for me. Not well known but so helpful!
What do all the acronyms mean e.g. SH, CT, NWA? SH=study help, ST=support team (the blue and purple people), CT=community team (the red people- Fox Corner and The Learn Ranger mostly in this section!). NWA... Your guess is as good as mine!
Cats or dogs? Dogs! All the way.
I've heard from other mods that Study Help is not the best TSR section. Is this true? I couldn't possibly comment :ninja:
Favourite cuisine? Italian for me probably
What's Gingerbread101 like as a boss? She's great!
Favourite film? The Lion King! The story and animation (for its time) and music are just :love:
What's the best thing about being an SH ST? Being able to help people! What can be so quick for us can make a huge difference to someone else. Or it can be longer and less of a difference, but just the chance to make one I love :smile:

Original post by AngryJellyfish

Because entertainment is silly. Funny SLs over there too :eviltongue:

Original post by CoolCavy
you all have such great pets :yes: and furryface too :run:

I'm the pet or I have a great pet? No respect :huff: :tongue:

why isn't it in the recycle bin :teehee::lockstock:

Original post by furryface12

I'm the pet or I have a great pet? No respect :huff: :tongue:

:rofl:

you have a great pet :tongue: :love: no other pet do i enjoy watching squish penguins as much :penguinhug:
have you been here long ?
Nietzsche or Hegel?:holmes:

:woo: BURN
Original post by 04MR17
Nietzsche or Hegel?:holmes:

:woo: BURN

maths is just too hard :sad:
What is your third least favourite dihedral angle? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. A bonus mark is to be awarded for a reference to beetroot. [9.74 marks]

Original post by furryface12

Because entertainment is silly. Funny SLs over there too :eviltongue:

Damnnnnn:toofunny:(Sorry I couldn't help but laugh:teehee:) @AngryJellyfish Getting double burns :console:
:bawling:

Original post by Kraggor
Damnnnnn:toofunny:(Sorry I couldn't help but laugh:teehee:) @AngryJellyfish Getting double burns :console:

Only one of those was aimed at me. I think. The other was at Maths. :p:
:bawling:

Only one of those was aimed at me. I think. The other was at Maths. :p:

Ooo you're right :redface: well I'm not changing my post so I guess I'll just make it true soooo Entertainment SL's are very...are really...are...I can't do it!:cry2::cube:
Original post by Notnek

What's your favourite SH forum? Definitely GYG! It's so good to see people coming together to celebrate each other's successes, and to offer consolation when something doesn't go quite right :grouphugs:

Cats or dogs? Dog's every time :colone:

I've heard from other mods that Study Help is not the best TSR section. Is this true? :eek: complete lies! I don't know who told you that, but they're wrong!

Favourite cuisine? Maybe Italian :yum:

What's Gingerbread101 like as a boss? The best you could ask for! :five:

Favourite film? I wouldn't say it's my favourite, but I do know all the dialogue in Iron Man 3 :dontknow:

What's the best thing about being an SH ST? Seeing people progress, definitely :smile:

Original post by the bear
have you been here long ?

I actually joined TSR in 2016 but it feels like much longer! I became a part of the TSR team (originally a CA) in June :yep:

What's that? You want to steal one of our best forums? :unimpressed:
Reply 16
Why is Chat better than SH?
Original post by Notnek
x

What's your favourite SH Forum?
Grow your grades or A levels probably, the former is lovely to go through and see everyone making some amazing blogs, the latter because I think it's super helpful and I know I liked spending time there when I was doing my A levels :smile:

Cats or dogs? Dogs!! Which is clear from my little bio in the OP :lol:

I've heard from other mods that Study Help is not the best TSR section. Is this true?
It's clearly the best section, let's be honest :wink:

Favourite cuisine? Probably Chinese/Indian :smile:

What's Gingerbread101 like as a boss? She's amazing :h:

Favourite film? I can't really pick just one :frown: a few favourites are Jurassic Park, Inception, The Great Gatbsy, Arrival, Passengers

What's the best thing about being an SH ST? It's just really rewarding to be able to help people with their studies, especially when people are usually so grateful! :smile:
Original post by UWS
Why is Chat better than SH?

Why is Entertainment better than both? :colone:
/To everyone, what's it like volunteering for the third best TSR section? :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest