The Student Room Group

My new success AMA

I have recently made a fortune in bitcoin and investments other than crypto. By fortune I am talking six digits, I am 17 as well. I will answer any questions people may have. I use TSR rather often so to stop gold diggers etc... I have gone anon, so if this is in the wrong forum location please refrain from moving it to a place I cannot go anon. Feel free to guess who I am, I might give clues if u really want to know.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have recently made a fortune in bitcoin and investments other than crypto. By fortune I am talking six digits, I am 17 as well. I will answer any questions people may have. I use TSR rather often so to stop gold diggers etc... I have gone anon, so if this is in the wrong forum location please refrain from moving it to a place I cannot go anon. Feel free to guess who I am, I might give clues if u really want to know.

When did u buy ur bitcoins and how much was each bitcoin when u brought them?
Reply 2
I was given 800 bitcoins in 2011 as a birthday present. That is was roughly $800 back then. I sold half of them over the last month. As you can guess, I made quite a lot. It is all about the faith you put into investments.
Do you think bitcoin value will crash soon?
I was given 800 bitcoins in 2011 as a birthday present. That is was roughly $800 back then. I sold half of them over the last month. As you can guess, I made quite a lot. It is all about the faith you put into investments.

Strange birthday present
Can someone please explain to me what bitcoins are I am a bit lost in this whole thing.

Can you give me advice on investing in other crypto currencies? Is it too late?
Congrats btw!
Reply 7
Original post by MadSpud
Do you think bitcoin value will crash soon?

My faith has made me a lot already, so I will continue having faith for the 400 have not sold yet. Bitcoin is strange, but I believe it won't crash yet, I may have a different opinion is 2/3 years though.
Reply 8
Original post by Bill Nye
Strange birthday present

Haha yes, I know. It worked out amazing though
Reply 9
Original post by gigi77774
Can you give me advice on investing in other crypto currencies? Is it too late?
Congrats btw!

It's definitely not too late. Have you heard of cryptopia? What I advise is for you to hire out a system online that mines for you and choose it to mine a crypto like electroneum which has huge potential. BTC transaction costs are very high so only invest in bitcoin if you are willing to invest a lot.
My faith has made me a lot already, so I will continue having faith for the 400 have not sold yet. Bitcoin is strange, but I believe it won't crash yet, I may have a different opinion is 2/3 years though.

Many people are saying that bitcoin will reach 100,000 but its also risky but good luck
It's definitely not too late. Have you heard of cryptopia? What I advise is for you to hire out a system online that mines for you and choose it to mine a crypto like electroneum which has huge potential. BTC transaction costs are very high so only invest in bitcoin if you are willing to invest a lot.

I use cryptopia fairly regularly and coinbase
I also downloaded the electroneum pool miner and I use that sometimes
How does mining work and what happens when you mine?
Electroneum has been cheap for a long time...when will it increase?
Are you @NinjaSquirrel ?? Man I wish I was older and had a source of income. I would to learn more about crypto currencies and the stock market so Im probably going to take economics for A-level idk.

Anyways, I only have £5 to my name, i'm 15 years old and my only source of income is eid. I have a feeling there's no point investing in bitcoin, but should I still do? Any profit made will be really small, and I don't really want to invest into the other "less known" crypto currencies, because I feel like they won't catch on-part of bitcoins success is its attention, which has created a lot of miners. Have I missed this once in a lifetime opportunity?

It wasn't your faith nor was it your investment. As you stated it was a gift and so they were purchased on your behalf.
Original post by gigi77774
I use cryptopia fairly regularly and coinbase
I also downloaded the electroneum pool miner and I use that sometimes
How does mining work and what happens when you mine?
Electroneum has been cheap for a long time...when will it increase?

My knowledge is lacking tbh. All I know is that your GPU solves calculations within a pool to help find a block, once this block has matured you get a certain share from that block depending on your hashrate that you contributed. The network climbs a block height once a block is found by a pool. They say it will increase a bit in 2018. It started at 1p remember, now it's 6 times that...
Original post by mc_miah
Are you @NinjaSquirrel ?? Man I wish I was older and had a source of income. I would to learn more about crypto currencies and the stock market so Im probably going to take economics for A-level idk.

Anyways, I only have £5 to my name, i'm 15 years old and my only source of income is eid. I have a feeling there's no point investing in bitcoin, but should I still do? Any profit made will be really small, and I don't really want to invest into the other "less known" crypto currencies, because I feel like they won't catch on-part of bitcoins success is its attention, which has created a lot of miners. Have I missed this once in a lifetime opportunity?

There is no point investing so little in bitcoin. I would recommend just waiting till you have an income. No you haven't, currency's like etn will grow, not as big as bitcoin, but they will grow to a point of where you will make good profit.
Original post by Huw M Thomas
It wasn't your faith nor was it your investment. As you stated it was a gift and so they were purchased on your behalf.

My faith allowed me to not sell till a suitable time which resulted in a lot of profit :smile:
Original post by mc_miah

No i'm not haha, but my username begins with an R
Nolash is that u?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Agent007
Nolash is that u?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I dont know who that is i'm afraid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending