The Student Room Group

Newcastle A101 2018 entry

Couldn't find a thread for graduate entry medicine at newcastle for 2018, any other applicants on here?
Hey!
Good shout starting a separate thread for A101. I've applied too. Where else have you applied to? :smile:
Reply 2
I’ve applied to kings, qmul and Southampton also, what about you? 😊
I've also applied to Warwick, Leicester and Cambridge. The waiting game is tough!

What's your background? I did an arts degree so I'm trying to boost my science knowledge!
Reply 4
Woah cambridge! Is that undergrad med or have you only applied for the 5 year course for Leicester? I finished my biomed degree this year 😊 Have you heard back from any yet?
Original post by db23
Woah cambridge! Is that undergrad med or have you only applied for the 5 year course for Leicester? I finished my biomed degree this year 😊 Have you heard back from any yet?

Sorry for the slow reply!
Leicester is for the 5-year undergrad course, they don't do graduate entry medicine anymore sadly! I really like Leicester Medical School though so I decided to apply anyway :smile:
I've heard from Cambridge - got an interview next week which I'm so nervous about, but I can only try my best! Have you heard from any?
Any idea when we might hear from Newcastle?
Reply 6
Wow congrats! Good luck!!
No i haven’t heard from any yet, i think interviews for my other three tend to go out a bit later than newcastle. Apparently someone emailed the med school and they said they will begin sending out interviews in the last two weeks of november so i’m guessing they’ll start monday!
Reply 7
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 8
Original post by Roshni96
Anyone heard anything yet?

Yes quite a few people have interviews already 😊 mines on feb 1st!
Reply 9
Original post by db23
Yes quite a few people have interviews already 😊 mines on feb 1st!

oh wow, well done! I still havent heard
Reply 10
Dont worry quite a lot of people haven’t still! What was your ukcat score?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending