The Student Room Group

I want to be fat...

I have a fat fetish and I don't really know what to do.

I'm moving out in a year and a half, I can't do anything while living with parents because my mum would get super worried.

When I do move out I'm thinking I'll just become a bit of a NEET (I'll have just finished 6F) and focus on my artistic skills. However, I was thinking I could indulge a tiny bit into my little "kink" which I've had since I was like, 10? 11?

If you don't know what it is, generally people with my fetish have a thing for tummies/bellies getting bigger, popping buttons of trousers/shorts, it sitting on our thighs etc.

I think it will be nice to experiment with it when I'm older and have my own money to blow on junk food. Additionally, it won't be a full year, and I'll be using it wisely skill-wise. I'll also have a bit of fun at the same time.

Idk. Thoughts. Opinions. I can't go to a psychiatrist. I can't even be diagnosed with my PD. Any ways to get rid of this fetish?

Scroll to see replies

just eat whatever you want, whenever you want, whatever portion you want
It’s all fun and games until you reach obesity and kidney damage.
Reply 3
Original post by FloralLuxe

People can generally say this all they like but at the end of the day it's quite obvious that I've acknowledged this lmao.

It's all fun and games until you lose sight of your genitalia.

Then it's very serious....actually it's too late.
Original post by Anonymous
People can generally say this all they like but at the end of the day it's quite obvious that I've acknowledged this lmao.

you could potentially die. ngl you do not want to do this man. you’ll have some serious self esteem issues and it’s a horrible feeling!
Fetishes are normal, if you said you had a feet fetish no one would say there was anything wrong with you.
Reply 7
That is what free healthcare is for my friend!
Original post by trapking
It's all fun and games until you lose sight of your genitalia.

Then it's very serious....actually it's too late.

lol ikr
omd btw I thought you changed your username!
lol ikr
omd btw I thought you changed your username!

When OP gets fat and has no neck

Spoiler

When OP gets fat and has no neck

Spoiler

ffs😂😂

This is OP after he realised he messed up and needs to hit da gym real quicc

lol I had account that I deleted. and I just know you :biggrin: it was emerald! You changed ur dp and someone with the same dp repped me haha.
ffs😂😂

lol I had account that I deleted. and I just know you :biggrin: it was emerald! You changed ur dp and someone with the same dp repped me haha.

:laugh: Dead

Ok now I'm gonna change my dp to somethin a lil more OG :biggrin:
ffs😂😂

That's so hot.
:laugh: Dead

Ok now I'm gonna change my dp to somethin a lil more OG :biggrin:

Ite😂
Original post by Anonymous
That's so hot.

Do you get turned on knowing you'll have fat rash?

Like imagine lifting one of your boobs/flabby areas and you just see a bunch of nappy like rash...

They lock in moisture likeeee.... not sure about the stench but I don't wana know...

Ite😂
By all means become fat

Spoiler

Do you get turned on knowing you'll have fat rash?

Like imagine lifting one of your boobs/flabby areas and you just see a bunch of nappy like rash...

They lock in moisture likeeee.... not sure about the stench but I don't wana know...

oo much better avatar. The one you had at the beginning is the best tho :biggrin:
oo much better avatar. The one you had at the beginning is the best tho :biggrin:

Argh, I can't find a better one rn so it will have to stay for now :biggrin:
9 Litres of 'Frosty Jacks' a day, for a year, should do the trick.

Liver will be f'ked, and significant brain atrophy, but you'll pile the fat on !!!
:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest