The Student Room Group

can I get pregnant by a micropenis (seriously...)

can't believe I'm making this thread lmao, cringing so hard just writing it

went on a tinder date last night and it was so good, the guy was amazing and so attractive. So I went back to his and one thing let to another- was like 'why isn't he getting hard' after putting my hand in that area a few times...
turns out he was, he just had the tiniest penis I've ever seen. Granted I've only been with two other people but this was like the size of my thumb...
I thought I may as well go through with it, but I'm not on the pill so I insisted he wore a condom- but it kept coming off and I'm pretty sure it wasn't very effective when he came. He says he can't get me pregnant because of his micropenis but is it worth getting the morning after pill regardless??

I stg this is a real story and genuine question :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Is he a dwarf?
wtf
Original post by Anonymous

went on a tinder date last night and it was so good, the guy was amazing and so attractive. So I went back to his and one thing let to another- was like 'why isn't he getting hard' after putting my hand in that area a few times...
turns out he was, he just had the tiniest penis I've ever seen. Granted I've only been with two other people but this was like the size of my thumb...
I thought I may as well go through with it, but I'm not on the pill so I insisted he wore a condom- but it kept coming off and I'm pretty sure it wasn't very effective when he came. He says he can't get me pregnant because of his micropenis but is it worth getting the morning after pill regardless??

phahahahah
Reply 4
Is he a dwarf?

nahh he was so tall like 6'5

Original post by m4ttch4mp
wtf

ikr... thank god for the anon function
Reply 5
If you are so worried, take the morning after pill.
ikr... thank god for the anon function

Well im no expert on micropenises but yeah the idea that you cant get pregnant because his **** is so small seems unlikely
Reply 7
Original post by m4ttch4mp
Well im no expert on micropenises but yeah the idea that you cant get pregnant because his **** is so small seems unlikely

nah I think it's more like he's underdeveloped in that area and must have a low sperm count or something. Like this wasn't just a small penis, it was a biological micropenis
Reply 8
get the pill. a penis is a penis at the end of the day. better safe than sorry
:rofl: yes
If the stick ain't up to scratch, don't give him your snatch
rahhhh
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
If the stick ain't up to scratch, don't give him your snatch

trust, he made up for it in other areas...

Original post by Salma26
get the pill. a penis is a penis at the end of the day. better safe than sorry

yeah I guess I should... god knows where I can get it on christmas day
Reply 13
trust, he made up for it in other areas...

yeah I guess I should... god knows where I can get it on christmas day

order it online?
Original post by Salma26
order it online?

had no clue you could do that
Why you got to savage the guy?

It’s still a penis. The size doesn’t affect whether or not you could be pregnant. There might be a lower sperm count or something but, yes, you could be pregnant.

What a strange question. 😂
it's not the length of the diving board but the strength of the swimmer that counts
Original post by the bear
it's not the length of the diving board but the strength of the swimmer that counts

Took the words straight out of my mouth
Original post by Nutella booty
Why you got to savage the guy?

Didn't mean to! Not his fault he's got a tiny **** and he was a great guy

Original post by the bear

I just don't see why he would tell me I couldn't get pregnant after if it wasn't true I guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending