The Student Room Group

Do you wear shorts under your skirts and dresses?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I wear shorts underneath in case I 'flash' anyone, something I want to avoid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not usually now. I wear skirts with no tights most of the time & just wear underwear underneath. I have worn shorts under a skirt before though. When I was younger I kept getting eczema on my legs & wearing tights made it flare up more. My legs started growing quite long in proportion to my body & I found it hard to get trousers that looked right on me so I just started wearing skirts with bare legs all the time. I always wore shorts under my skirt at first because I felt so self conscious about it. I stopped wearing them as much as I got more used to skirts without tights. The only times I've worn shorts underneath a skirt more recently is when it's been really cold- then its best to have an extra layer on - I can put up with freezing bare thighs but I'll do whatever to stop the cold spreading to the rest of my body.
(edited 8 years ago)
Short spandex shorts are as big a turn on as underwear, so it won't stop the pervs getting massive erections.
No, tights as they are the best things ever invented. shorts would be uncomfortable imo.
Original post by Exceptional
Short spandex shorts are as big a turn on as underwear, so it won't stop the pervs getting massive erections.

lol
Good lord. Why would you do this?
Reply 86
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
no I've never worn shorts under a skirt or dress

Does it mean you have always just worn panties under a skirt or dress? How short is your shortest skirt or dress>
Original post by krish24
Does it mean you have always just worn panties under a skirt or dress? How short is your shortest skirt or dress>

Why are you dredging up a 2 year old thread to ask me that?
In my suggestion wearing underwear will be uncomfortable, You should try shorts underneath as it will be more comfortable as compared to shorts.
Quite honestly, if the wind blows up a skirt or dress and I failed to catch it and hold it down then oh well. It's just my underwear lmao, who even cares. People will live if they see either my nice black lacey pants or the ones with pandas all over that i've had since i was 11. it bothers me none, people should just get over that people have bodies.
Reply 90
Normally I don't wear underwear with skirts or dresses, if I wear it then Gstring or Vstring but do like commodo.
Original post by stace1244
Ew no lol. I can't stand wearing just underwear alone under skirts let alone nothing haha.

I need to wear spandex shorts to cover my underwear so I know pervs don't get a free show :tongue:

wear tights with a skirt
or dress
Do you always wear shorts underneath or only under certain skirts/dresses or at certain times/events only?
Usually when I go to events like church I don't wear dresses without shorts. I only wear dresses when I feel sexy and it's summer time. But when I do when I'm out and about with friends with them I wear short dresses/skirts. :smile:
What kind of shorts are they (eg. spandex) and how long are they?
Sports shorts.
Where did you get them from?
Adidas
Why do you wear them and if not why not?

Idk I only wear the shorts when I'm excersising.
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Nah. Want the ladz to see I'm wearing nothing underneath. :colonhash:

do you mean no underwear or no shorts
Reply 95
definitely wearing shorts underneath. ill never understand women who dont do it and then try to hold their skirts to their ass like ??? just wear shorts?
Depend what kind of dress tbh. If it's one of those more flow-y dresses, then yes definitely.
Sometimes I might, sometimes I won't.
Original post by stace1244
Ew no lol. I can't stand wearing just underwear alone under skirts let alone nothing haha.

I need to wear spandex shorts to cover my underwear so I know pervs don't get a free show :tongue:

I always go commando. I can't imagine not doing now 😁
Original post by zarayx
definitely wearing shorts underneath. ill never understand women who dont do it and then try to hold their skirts to their ass like ??? just wear shorts?

I quite like the feel of a breeze when I go commando.
No definitely wear underwear under skirts and dresses and always tights when cold
Would much rather someone see my lovely underwear than a pair of old shorts
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending