The Student Room Group

Bengali girl with chill parents, ask me anything

So I’m Bengali (duh), and I’ve left Islam and my parents are okay with it bc they’re not religious anyways. I’m allowed to date but I’ve gotta keep it halal. I’m allowed to wear anything I want as long as I’m not naked lol. My family is very westernised so I thought you might find it interesting since I see a lot of bengalis with strict parents here. Ask me anything guys!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by browngal
So I’m Bengali (duh), and I’ve left Islam and my parents are okay with it bc they’re not religious anyways. I’m allowed to date but I’ve gotta keep it halal. I’m allowed to wear anything I want as long as I’m not naked lol. My family is very westernised so I thought you might find it interesting since I see a lot of bengalis with strict parents here. Ask me anything guys!!!

you're allowed to DATE but to keep it "HALAL?" Haha those 2 words can't coexist sis
Not naked, but would you be OK with topless sunbathing on a beach? Or wearing a thong bikini?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
you're allowed to DATE but to keep it "HALAL?" Haha those 2 words can't coexist sis

I meant my parents would need to know about the guy and ****
Reply 4
Original post by KingHarold
Not naked, but would you be OK with topless sunbathing on a beach? Or wearing a thong bikini?

Not topless but a thong bikinis fine
Is 5555 to the power of 2222 divisible by 11?
Reply 6
Favourite brand of washing machine?
Reply 7
Original post by erratic_deus
Is 5555 to the power of 2222 divisible by 11?

No idea
Favourite fish?
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
Favourite brand of washing machine?

Dk any
Dk any

Are you a pakistani boy with strict parents, or am i mixing you up with someone else?
Reply 11
Which one do you prefer:

eπ e^{\pi} or πe \pi^{e}?
No idea

You can do it. Use modular arithmetic
Reply 13
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Favourite fish?

salmon ahahaha
Reply 14
Original post by erratic_deus
You can do it. Use modular arithmetic

No thanks
Reply 15
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Are you a pakistani boy with strict parents, or am i mixing you up with someone else?

I’m confused
I’m confused

I don't like to explain jokes... what's your favourite tv series?
Reply 17
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
I don't like to explain jokes... what's your favourite tv series?

Gossip girl
Gossip girl

sounds too girly for me lol whats it about?
how do you know you won't be sent to bdesh to get forced into marriage to some freshy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending