Deathly Hallows Pt1
Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire
Philosopher's Stone
Chamber of Secrets
Half Blood Prince

I love them all though!
(edited 6 years ago)
POA contributes nothing to the story. It focuses on one man who dies in 2 movies anyway. If that was not there what would actually be different?
Original post by hello2906
why is prisoner of azkaban so low what

I liked the movie but thought it lacked plot and character development compared to the others.
Original post by Londonsfinest
POA contributes nothing to the story. It focuses on one man who dies in 2 movies anyway. If that was not there what would actually be different?

I think it's so we learn more about the marauders. Also Sirius is an important part of Harry's life. Ron was actually meant to die in POA but Rowling decided on Fred instead!
I have not seen any of them!
Original post by KingHarold
I have not seen any of them!

How on earth have you not watched them they come on all the time I'm sure you've accidentally stumbled upon them once.
I cant watch the films after like 4 because they are so annoying.

They dont properly tell the story and assume you have read the book. The film become more of Match of the Day highlights just jumping from scene to scene in a unnatural way

I would go 1,3,2,4,7ii,7i,6,5
where does fantastic beasts fit into your rankings?
Original post by Londonsfinest

POA certainly isn't the best story wise but there's a reason it's often cited as the best film. It's this film which changed the direction and formula to the films that followed.

Anyway Chamber of Secrets is easily the worst.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
POA certainly isn't the best story wise but there's a reason it's often cited as the best film. It's this film which changed the direction and formula to the films that followed.

half blood prince though...the acting was so bad
Original post by hannah00
I cant watch the films after like 4 because they are so annoying.

They dont properly tell the story and assume you have read the book. The film become more of Match of the Day highlights just jumping from scene to scene in a unnatural way

I would go 1,3,2,4,7ii,7i,6,5

That is true. I just read the last two books again and realised how underdeveloped the movies were compared to them.
Original post by ThEpOLiTiCaLgUy
How on earth have you not watched them they come on all the time I'm sure you've accidentally stumbled upon them once.

I hardly ever watch ITV and grew up in a family that hardly did either. No soap fans at home, never watch rubbish such as X Factor as we have musicians in the family, and ITV has little of merit other than the odd drama. None of the films are on BBC.
Original post by hello2906
half blood prince though...the acting was so bad

Agree with you 100%
Original post by IamJacksContempt

Warner Bros probably would have done that anyway eventually.
I’d go with: 4, 7ii, 1, 7i, 5, 2, 6, 3
Am I the only one who liked Half Blood Prince?
I also dont like the new dumbledore post Chamber of Secrets. He looks to young and sounds too american. Ruined and butchered scenes with Dumbledore .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending