The Student Room Group

Boyfriend gave someone Xanax at work

*OP removed*

Scroll to see replies

Probably gonna get fired, pretty serious what he has done
I'm guessing so???? How stupid do you have to be to give your colleagues illegal drugs in the workplace?
What's xanax?
im not sure but whats the problem with the xanax? this just a drug to help people calm down. you can easily get xanax in a pharmacy.
It's stupid of him to give prescribed medication to someone in general. They can have allergies and it's generally a bad idea. The guy is an idiot for taking a new medicine whilst in work, but your boyfriend will be viewed as the instigator and he may receive a warning or get fired.
Reply 6
Original post by sexyhotspice man
What's xanax?

It's a prescribed drug for anxiety, but people take it recreationally and it's illegal to do that. It makes your voice slur and makes you 'out of it'
Reply 7
Original post by hannxm
It's stupid of him to give prescribed medication to someone in general. They can have allergies and it's generally a bad idea. The guy is an idiot for taking a new medicine whilst in work, but your boyfriend will be viewed as the instigator and he may receive a warning or get fired.

Ah okay, yeah I think getting sacked is most likely
Original post by Anonymous
Ah okay, yeah I think getting sacked is most likely

I am surprised you are gonna keep him as your boyfriend after he has done something so stupid, don't think I would wanna be associated with someone like that.
Reply 9
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Yep, probably. He'll probably get done with supplying of a controlled drug. And the friend which did cocaine will probably get done for possession of Class A drugs and intent to supply.

Providing there is enough evidence in both scenarios.

https://www.drugs.com/xanax.html

Ah okay. Well I guess we will see soon
Original post by Rock Fan
I am surprised you are gonna keep him as your boyfriend after he has done something so stupid, don't think I would wanna be associated with someone like that.

I'm thinking in the exact same way! Why would you want to keep someone that low.

Ah okay. Well I guess we will see soon

I hope there's enough evidence to get them both locked away. We could do with less people like that on our streets.
Reply 11
im not sure but whats the problem with the xanax? this just a drug to help people calm down. you can easily get xanax in a pharmacy.

This is incorrect. Xanax is a prescription only medicine, it’s the brand name for alprazolam. It’s rarely prescribed in the UK. You can’t walk in and get Xanax like that.
Original post by Rock Fan

It's a very stupid thing to do, but we all make mistakes
Original post by georgem93
This is incorrect. Xanax is a prescription only medicine, it’s the brand name for alprazolam. It’s rarely prescribed in the UK. You can’t walk in and get Xanax like that.

Yeah it's only prescribed in USA I believe

You're seriously going to say that after what he did... He committed a crime, not a mistake.

It's not prescribed by the NHS, but can be prescribed privately in the UK.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 15

It is prescribed in the UK but it’s rare. A friend of mine takes it but he has to get it on private prescription.
Reply 16
Why are you defending your boyfriend? Drop him. What an utterly stupid thing he did. He will be sacked. Mostly likely he will be questioned.

Sorry but there is mistakes then there is total stupidity like that, he sounds like a vile person.
xanax is legal soooo...
Original post by Airmed
Why are you defending your boyfriend? Drop him. What an utterly stupid thing he did. He will be sacked. Mostly likely he will be questioned.

He is lovely to me though, but yes he was really stupid. And sacking is probably most likely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending