The Student Room Group

GCSE fear

How do you cope with handling the fear of taking your GCSE's?
Just remember, GCSEs don't mean anything.
by keeping on top of the work and revision. start revising months before your exams and don't leave it all until the week before your exam.

eat healthily, exercise and rest well. also try to think positively if you think negatively all the time then it'll make the situation worse.
Original post by maxbrawn
How do you cope with handling the fear of taking your GCSE's?

Honestly don't sweat it, I way over-tryharded it, and much as I wouldn't change anything I did, they're not half as difficult as you might think!
Literally just keep your work ticking, and they'll be over before you know it, you'll probably do great if you just keep doing a bit of work a day!
Original post by adamantacademic
Just remember, GCSEs don't mean anything.

actually, gcses do mean a lot. while you should not completely stress over them, you should still work for them. the more qualifications you have to your name then the better.

gcses are used for you to gain entry into sixth form and and all if not most employers will ask you to have gcses, in maths and English anyway. so they matter
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Apple2017
actually, gcses do mean a lot. while you should not completely stress over them, you should still work for them. the more qualifications you have to your name then the better.

gcses are used for you to gain entry into sixth form and and all if not most employers will ask you have to gcses, in maths and English anyway. so they matter

yes they matter:smile:
Reply 6
just focus and revise
Original post by lolu123
just focus and revise

that is the attitude!:smile:
I hate when people tell me to chill with my revision style (i make massive posters almost every week) and they're like "GCSE's don't matter etc etc"
They matter to me so of course I am fearful. In fact I am dreading them, even though I started revising in October.
You have every right to be scared. After all GCSE results define your life.
Reply 9
Original post by donut_mckenzie28
that is the attitude!:smile:

knowing this i do the total opposite
Original post by erratic_deus
I hate when people tell me to chill with my revision style (i make massive posters almost every week) and they're like "GCSE's don't matter etc etc"
They matter to me so of course I am fearful. In fact I am dreading them, even though I started revising in October.
You have every right to be scared. After all GCSE results define your life.
same:smile:
Original post by lolu123
knowing this i do the total opposite
lol

Quick Reply

Latest