The Student Room Group

May, Trump condemns Iran, but Saudi's EXECUTE protesters

They wanted to get rid of the royal family, Tbh I'd do the same if i was part of the people they were trying to get rid of.

Britain also has a royal family as well - they probably understand the struggles and wanted to help out.
The Blue Passport has nothing to do with Brexit. They would have changed blue even if we stayed in the EU.

Source: Kingdom Comment (twitter)- yes they're pro-brexit but have reliable sources.

EDIT: Just realised this is the wrong thread woops
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ladymusiclover
yes they're pro-brexit but have reliable sources.

lol
Theresa May is too busy dealing with rebels in her own party and the shambles of which is the Brexit negotiations to be condemning Saudi Arabian anti human rights practices.

Who knows she probably bum licks the king every time she visits that horrible country.
Original post by m4ttch4mp
lol

I know I felt the same way at first :colondollar: But the content was credible relating to the passport.
I know I felt the same way at first :colondollar: But the content was credible relating to the passport.

is that why you've kindly given us your source?
is that why you've kindly given us your source?

Oh so know one asks what source I got it from =)
Oh so know one asks what source I got it from =)

It's sarcasm. Provide a link or retract.
It's sarcasm. Provide a link or retract.

My sarcasm detector failed me.

https://twitter.com/tinnypriv/status/944204807836983297

That does not prove that the colour of the passport would have changed regardless of brexit. Try again.
That does not prove that the colour of the passport would have changed regardless of brexit. Try again.

Did you read through the entire thread, specifically the 6th point?
Did you read through the entire thread, specifically the 6th point?

Ahh yes. Point 6. The source they gave was dezeen.

And guess what? Dezeen held a competition for the "brexit passport change".

https://www.dezeen.com/2017/04/04/brexit-passport-design-competition-shortlist-revealed-video/

Maybe this is why you shouldn't get your news from a right wing pro-brexit twitter feed and choose something reliable. Oh wait, lemme guess, the mainstream is "fake news" right? Pathetic.
Saudi Arabia have always been known to give out inhumane punishments, and often carry out the death penalty - so I'm not surprised by this whatsoever. Even though I don't believe that such penalties should be used.
Ahh yes. Point 6. The source they gave was dezeen.

And guess what? Dezeen held a competition for the "brexit passport change".

https://www.dezeen.com/2017/04/04/brexit-passport-design-competition-shortlist-revealed-video/

Maybe this is why you shouldn't get your news from a right wing pro-brexit twitter feed and choose something reliable. Oh wait, lemme guess, the mainstream is "fake news" right? Pathetic.

They quoted it from deezen but I don't think the original source was from it. I rarely do but Kingdom Comment surprised me. Dude, I can't stand Trump so no the mainstream media isn't.
They quoted it from deezen but I don't think the original source was from it. I rarely do but Kingdom Comment surprised me. Dude, I can't stand Trump so no the mainstream media isn't.

Im not sure what you're saying. Point is you're wrong. Brexit influenced this passport. Period.
Tbh its ok, they provide the West with oil, who cares, they are minding their own business. Iran on the other hand is dangerous to the west

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending