The Student Room Group

Women who wear chokers

I've noticed one of the latest trends is for girls to wear chokers around their necks, those tight bands as an alternative to the traditional necklace.

I find this curious, because it looks like what I put on my pet doggo, she has a similar thing around her neck, in fact it's almost identical. It's got a nice silver buckle and a cute little name tag, much like what young instagram baddie wannabes also have.

I was wondering if any other guys see a girl wearing one of these chokers and just get this thought in their mind about how much they'd like to put her on a leash and take her for a walk on all fours.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
I've noticed one of the latest trends is for girls to wear chokers around their necks, those tight bands as an alternative to the traditional necklace.

I find this curious, because it looks like what I put on my pet doggo, she has a similar thing around her neck, in fact it's almost identical. It's got a nice silver buckle and a cute little name tag, much like what young instagram baddie wannabes also have.

I was wondering if any other guys see a girl wearing one of these chokers and just get this thought in their mind about how much they'd like to put her on a leash and take her for a walk on all fours.

You cannot find this 'curious'. You mean you find it strange or weird? Or you are curious about it?
you wont see girls wearing that choker in the pic in public
Original post by verier
You cannot find this 'curious'. You mean you find it strange or weird? Or you are curious about it?

Clearly you were not raised well; curious is an acceptable word to use in that context.
Reply 4
Clearly you were not raised well; curious is an acceptable word to use in that context.

That burn lol!
Original post by faloodeh
you wont see girls wearing that choker in the pic in public

Maybe not with the chain and padlock.
Maybe not with the chain and padlock.

no :rofl:
chokers frame your neck nicely though.
Reply 7
well last year i wore a choker like this one to the classtrip and the busdriver asked if it was a dog collar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so i guess you're not the only one comparing them to dog collars but i damn hope he didn't have thoughts like yours, ugh
no :rofl:
chokers frame your neck nicely though.

Speaking of which, who decided to call it a ''choker'' of all things?

Original post by suga(r)
well last year i wore a choker like this one to the classtrip and the busdriver asked if it was a dog collar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so i guess you're not the only one comparing them to dog collars but i damn hope he didn't have thoughts like yours, ugh

Would go well with my leash
Reply 9

sorry, ain't into petplay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but that type of choker is pretty common so im sure you can find someone else
Speaking of which, who decided to call it a ''choker'' of all things?

they choke you honestly
Is this some weird new BDSM fad? :s-smilie:
Original post by constantine2016

That's what I'm trying to find out.
It comes across as a chick who's trying to be alternative and they do look like dog collars and so it's not hard to see how people can see them being used in a dog / owner context. Just odd. This one does look like a chick who's after someone to take in charge but those lacy ones are for those chicks who would be anybody's garden tool.
A choker is the girl's equivalent of a karate belt, but in d*** sucking. Black choker = black belt in sucking d*** and so on.
Original post by constantine2016

Nah, BDSM collars are a different kettle of fish. This is just a weird necklace trend, particularly those ones that just look like shoelaces...
Reply 16
thats pretty much what most guys think. we only wear it for fashion but they honestly think of sexual stuff when they see us wearing them. wore one twice, the amount of comments I got was hilarious and pathetic at the same time. the 2nd time i wore one with a low cut black top and purple lipstick, men were literally bumping into lampposts :rolleyes:
Original post by Allie4
thats pretty much what most guys think. we only wear it for fashion but they honestly think of sexual stuff when they see us wearing them. wore one twice, the amount of comments I got was hilarious and pathetic at the same time. the 2nd time i wore one with a low cut black top and purple lipstick, men were literally bumping into lampposts :rolleyes:

I don't wish to have sex with my dog :nothing:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
A choker is the girl's equivalent of a karate belt, but in d*** sucking. Black choker = black belt in sucking d*** and so on.

but ive never done that before :redface:
but ive never done that before :redface:

Me neither, I've also never worn a choker.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending