The Student Room Group

Women who wear chokers

Scroll to see replies

One of the 'latest' trends.... from about 3 years ago :lol:
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
Me neither, I've also never worn a choker.

i have :colone:
@Ganjaweed Rebel I think they were worn by prostitutes during the Victorian era
http://www.goldenagebeads.com/blog/the-fascinating-history-of-choker-necklaces.html

And yes they do look like BDSM and pet collars.
I like it when a girl wears a choker, tells me they are better prepared for face***ing :colone:
Original post by faloodeh
you wont see girls wearing that choker in the pic in public

Perhaps not, but hey you never know how freaky they can get behind closed doors :biggrin:
I think you overthink things too much or the fact you think you wanna walk her around like a dog, implies you might have some of fetish for it/that?
Original post by suga(r)
well last year i wore a choker like this one to the classtrip and the busdriver asked if it was a dog collar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so i guess you're not the only one comparing them to dog collars but i damn hope he didn't have thoughts like yours, ugh

That one's cute
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
That one's cute

ikr~ and it looks even cuter on a cute person like me~
Original post by suga(r)
ikr~ and it looks even cuter on a cute person like me~

I think I would look handsome in that you know, I'm just one of those guys that can pull anything off. Lol you a BTS fan?
Reply 29
My partner wears them xD I know loads of people who wear them, I think they are cute tbh
Original post by Allie4
thats pretty much what most guys think. we only wear it for fashion but they honestly think of sexual stuff when they see us wearing them. wore one twice, the amount of comments I got was hilarious and pathetic at the same time. the 2nd time i wore one with a low cut black top and purple lipstick, men were literally bumping into lampposts :rolleyes:

You know, I may need some verification of that :h:
Usually makes me think they're good at sucking ****. I find it attractive lol.

Original post by JoshDawg
It comes across as a chick who's trying to be alternative and they do look like dog collars and so it's not hard to see how people can see them being used in a dog / owner context. Just odd. This one does look like a chick who's after someone to take in charge but those lacy ones are for those chicks who would be anybody's garden tool.

Ye thats what I'm talking about. dem chokerz iz hot.
(edited 6 years ago)
I think I would look handsome in that you know, I'm just one of those guys that can pull anything off. Lol you a BTS fan?

...hey you, be careful with what you're saying
yup, but contrary to what you think my name's actually from an anime bc im a fckn weeb, surprise-surprise
Original post by suga(r)
...hey you, be careful with what you're saying
yup, but contrary to what you think my name's actually from an anime bc im a fckn weeb, surprise-surprise

Haha I'm an anime fan too, but I don't know what anime your name refers to? And why do you say I should be careful?
Haha I'm an anime fan too, but I don't know what anime your name refers to? And why do you say I should be careful?

for reasons that shall not be disclosed
it's haikyuu!!, and it's lowkey a pun bc he's sweet as sugar, heh *fingerguns*
Original post by suga(r)
for reasons that shall not be disclosed
it's haikyuu!!, and it's lowkey a pun bc he's sweet as sugar, heh *fingerguns*

I hate not knowing stuff, and you know I tried haikyuu but I can never finish it for some reason - if there was an anime character that the name sugar would be fitting for it would probably be L tbh :smile:
I hate not knowing stuff, and you know I tried haikyuu but I can never finish it for some reason - if there was an anime character that the name sugar would be fitting for it would probably be L tbh :smile:

i don't blame you, it doesn't have the most intriguing plot tbh D:
funny thing but i've never seen death note even though it counts as a classic, idk it just didn't really tickle my fancy
I've been with a woman who wears that, they wear it because they want to be absolutely dominated in bed.
Original post by faloodeh
i have :colone:

Absolutely Haram

Original post by Lemonsponge
@Ganjaweed Rebel I think they were worn by prostitutes during the Victorian era
http://www.goldenagebeads.com/blog/the-fascinating-history-of-choker-necklaces.html

And yes they do look like BDSM and pet collars.

I've always seen myself as this Neo-Victorian gentleman so I guess it's up to me to punish the harlots wearing these **** tags
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel

I've always seen myself as this Neo-Victorian gentleman so I guess it's up to me to punish the harlots wearing these **** tags

:toofunny:

How exactly would you punish them?

Quick Reply

Latest