The Student Room Group

Disneyland Paris hotel- is it worth the money?

The Disneyland Hotel is the main hotel at DLRP. I am thinking of trying this hotel if i go to DLRP.

But it is expensive. if you have stayed at this hotel if you went to DLRP please tell me your thoughts and tell me is it worth the money?
I personally wouldn't stay in the Disney Hotel unless I was in castle club, Sequoia Lodge or Cheyenne is fine for me.. less on hotel, more spending money =P
Try Trivago.
I’ve been twice and both times I went with New York and it was great! Breakfast buffet came with our room and filled us up till around 3pm which meant we didn’t have to spend a fortune in restaurants for lunch. You’re allowed to have a look in the Disneyland hotel and we did (because we were nosy) and it wasn’t all that different and for the price I personally don’t think it’s worth it unless you have children who want to be dressed up
Original post by RachelPantrey
I’ve been twice and both times I went with New York and it was great! Breakfast buffet came with our room and filled us up till around 3pm which meant we didn’t have to spend a fortune in restaurants for lunch. You’re allowed to have a look in the Disneyland hotel and we did (because we were nosy) and it wasn’t all that different and for the price I personally don’t think it’s worth it unless you have children who want to be dressed up

disney paris has discountined free breakfast with hotel. the only way you can have the buffet is if you stay in a suite or get a meal plan.
Original post by MR freshman 2017
disney paris has discountined free breakfast with hotel. the only way you can have the buffet is if you stay in a suite or get a meal plan.

I only went in May and ours came with our room? They must have increased the price without us knowing and then giving it to us “for free”
I only went in May and ours came with our room? They must have increased the price without us knowing and then giving it to us “for free”

if i may ask, did you stay at club level or did you have a meal plan of some kind?
if i may ask, did you stay at club level or did you have a meal plan of some kind?

Neither. When we checked in we got given 4 (no. Of people) x 5 (nights) breakfast vouchers to hand in each morning when we went to the buffet. We didn’t get evening vouchers so it wasn’t a meal plan, the price was included with a our standard room.
Neither. When we checked in we got given 4 (no. Of people) x 5 (nights) breakfast vouchers to hand in each morning when we went to the buffet. We didn’t get evening vouchers so it wasn’t a meal plan, the price was included with a our standard room.

oh you probably went before they discontinued it
oh you probably went before they discontinued it

We booked it last January so we might have just been lucky

Quick Reply

Latest