The Student Room Group

Where are the decent guys at?!?

Honestly I feel like the vast majority of guys I know are typical roadmen and ****boys. I don’t want to be that annoying girl thats says “all men are trash” bc I know there are actually decent ones out there, but seriously, WHERE? What am I doing wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Honestly I feel like the vast majority of guys I know are typical roadmen and ****boys. I don’t want to be that annoying girl thats says “all men are trash” bc I know there are actually decent ones out there, but seriously, WHERE? What am I doing wrong?

Someone looking for me? :wink:
you get a better class of chap on TSR my dear

:hat2:
Now queue a tide of "nice guys", gl, just don't go to trashy places and you won't find trashy guys x)
Reply 4
Lower your standards a bit then.
Reply 5
Focus on yourself- make yourself the best you can be, and the men will come along.
Change your priorities and perspective; things will come in place accordingly.
:smile:
In Economics we call this an imperfect market, where agents have asymmetric information
Realistically, the type of guy who will probably have a very successful career, will be nice and respectful will be the educated losers of TSR, me included. It’s a long term investment 😉
Reply 8
LOL!

You definitely sound like the girl who rejects nice guys and then complains about where the nice guys are when she's mistreated by a guy.
Look carefully you will find many throughout your life, it's just hard to recognise them
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Someone looking for me? :wink:

Thats what i was thinking lel
Original post by rohit_rocks10
someone looking for me? :wink:

hahahaha
Original post by the bear
you get a better class of chap on tsr my dear

:hat2:

hahahahaha
Original post by JamesC115
Now queue a tide of "nice guys", gl, just don't go to trashy places and you won't find trashy guys x)

I don’t go to “trashy” places though?
Original post by jay2013
LOL!

You definitely sound like the girl who rejects nice guys and then complains about where the nice guys are when she's mistreated by a guy.

for real thoughh
Original post by jay2013
LOL!

I know it comes across that way but seriously, 90% of guys I know are just not decent, the other 10% don’t want a relationship/don’t talk to me
They’re clearly playing hide and seek with you.
You already have a punani, why do you need another one?
I know it comes across that way but seriously, 90% of guys I know are just not decent, the other 10% don’t want a relationship/don’t talk to me

I'm part of the 10% but you'll be feelin me 100% after you get to know me :u:
Reply 18
They're brushing their fedoras and preening their neckbeards.
I'm part of the 10% but you'll be feelin me 100% after you get to know me :u:

hahaha :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest