The Student Room Group

Do Chinese scientists believe in man-made global warming?

Global warming activists claim that all scientists agree that man-made global warming exists. But that is just in the Western Zio-controlled world. What about in China?
Well they've basically caused all of it, I also am interested in hearing their opinion of it.
Reply 2
Original post by barken231
Global warming activists claim that all scientists agree that man-made global warming exists. But that is just in the Western Zio-controlled world. What about in China?

"Jews did global warming!"
Original post by Harold Saxon
Well they've basically caused all of it, I also am interested in hearing their opinion of it.

Because folks like you rely on the cheap products they make, after outsourcing production - and thus pollution - there! Such hypocrisy
Original post by barken231

if you did a bit of research, you will find reversing the tide of pollution is key on the government's agenda. And they have the biggest wind farm, solar panel and electric car industries in the world. So...

I suppose the wests pollution when they were industrialising and even to this day does not count, its only evil pollution if the chinese do it?
they believe whatever the Party tells them to believe.
Original post by the bear
they believe whatever the Party tells them to believe.

It's incredible how many "intelligent" folks on here tow the stereotype line, as if you were all brainless automatons worshipping the gospel of media rather the gospel of the communist party.
Original post by Casserole
It's incredible how many "intelligent" folks on here tow the stereotype line, as if you were all brainless automatons worshipping the gospel of media rather the gospel of the communist party.

toe

automata

:hat2:
Original post by crosssafley
I suppose the wests pollution when they were industrialising and even to this day does not count, its only evil pollution if the chinese do it?

That would be correct, yes.
Original post by Casserole
if you did a bit of research, you will find reversing the tide of pollution is key on the government's agenda. And they have the biggest wind farm, solar panel and electric car industries in the world. So...

Doesn't change the fact they have a pollution index of 86.82, whilst the UK has an index of 36.92 and the US has an index 31.44 (more than half of chinas)
Reply 11
Doesn't change the fact they have a pollution index of 86.82, whilst the UK has an index of 36.92 and the US has an index 31.44 (more than half of chinas)

Is CO2 counted as a pollutant? It is not.

:flute:
Original post by crosssafley

Well China is on a completely different scale to the West, did you know that in the years 2011-2013 China used more cement than America used in the entire 20th century.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/03/24/how-china-used-more-cement-in-3-years-than-the-u-s-did-in-the-entire-20th-century/?utm_term=.81914d12a720

The West's pollution is in no way the same scale as the Chinese. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwOBRH56Ic0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZdBeczDLpA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rj9Wx_jg40

Just a few videos to help you understand that just because the west was environmentally bad a century ago doesn't mean china can be twice as bad in the comtemporary era.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending