The Student Room Group

Please Help! Which Uni should I accept an offer—->Bath,Durham,Warwick(WMG)?

Bath—->MSc Operations,Logistics&Supply Management.

Durham—->MSc Management(Supply Chain,Logistics)

Warwick WMG—->MSc Supply Chain&Logistics Management

Which one do you suggest ? & Which one has the greatest reputation ? (In your opinion) Thank you in advance.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
You're applying for a postgraduate course so you're obviously at a level where should be able to research what's most important to you. You don't need a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet deciding your future for you.
If you're confident that the courses are all of equal appeal to you, you're left to do further research on things like the student life and the campus. I'm currently choosing between these 3 for computer science, and while I think they all offer a good course, I personally like the colleges at Durham and that kind of campus feel (pray I get an offer from them!). That said, my grades for Bath are significantly lower than those from Warwick, might be a similar case for you
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Hey!

Great to hear you're considering Bath for your masters, I am an undergraduate studying Management, so whilst I can't comment too much on your course, I can offer any advice regarding student life! If you have any questions, just quote me :smile:

I would definitely say visit the unis - I didn't visit until after I'd recieved offers, but once you get a feel for it all, it's much easier to make a decision. The campus at Bath is great and everyone I've met has been really friendly - I don't regret my decision to come here so would definitely recommend it!

Alice
2nd Year Management
Original post by University of Bath
Hey!

Great to hear you're considering Bath for your masters, I am an undergraduate studying Management, so whilst I can't comment too much on your course, I can offer any advice regarding student life! If you have any questions, just quote me :smile:

I would definitely say visit the unis - I didn't visit until after I'd recieved offers, but once you get a feel for it all, it's much easier to make a decision. The campus at Bath is great and everyone I've met has been really friendly - I don't regret my decision to come here so would definitely recommend it!

Alice
2nd Year Management

Hey, I think you've accidentally quoted me instead of the OP :smile: I'll tag them so they see this @Maque1000 :woo:
Reply 6
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

Thanks Puddles The Monkey for your kind advice. Finally,I will go for Durham because of their college system and environment :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Rohit Joshi
If you're confident that the courses are all of equal appeal to you, you're left to do further research on things like the student life and the campus. I'm currently choosing between these 3 for computer science, and while I think they all offer a good course, I personally like the colleges at Durham and that kind of campus feel (pray I get an offer from them!). That said, my grades for Bath are significantly lower than those from Warwick, might be a similar case for you

After careful consideration and much thought, I think Durham is quite suit for me and I personally like their College system. Thank you for your help :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Duncan2012
You're applying for a postgraduate course so you're obviously at a level where should be able to research what's most important to you. You don't need a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet deciding your future for you.

Thank you Duncan. I am a big fan of your forums and comments on FindMBA :smile:
Original post by Maque1000
After careful consideration and much thought, I think Durham is quite suit for me and I personally like their College system. Thank you for your help :smile:

haha, depending on whether i get an offer ill see you there :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Rohit Joshi
haha, depending on whether i get an offer ill see you there :biggrin:

Wow! I look forward to seeing you there. Hope we can hang out sometimes hahaha :smile:
Original post by Maque1000
Wow! I look forward to seeing you there. Hope we can hang out sometimes hahaha :smile:

sure thing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending