The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Hi, i’m new to this but i’m starting adult nursing in swansea in March too! :smile:
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Yay! That’s two people I’ve met so far. Are you excited? :smile: X
yes very excited!:smile: but slightly nervous as i don’t know anyone! x
Reply 4
I’m sure as we get closer to starting there will be a Facebook group or something! Have you sorted everything yet? All I’ve got left to do is my Finance x
same! just got to sort finance/bursary! do you have twitter/instagram/snapchat ?x
Reply 6
Yeah, my Twitter; heyimabigail Snapchat: abigailhill18 and instagram; hillabigail :smile:. Also Facebook is just Abigail Hill X
fab!! just followed you! be nice to know someone before we start!x
Reply 8
Gonna follow you back now :smile: yeah deffo, I won’t feel so alone starting on the first day 🙈 x
Reply 9
Me too, im starting in march 😀
Reply 10
Hey! :smile: you excited to start?
Me ! It's coming around so quickly now - very exciting!
Hey! I'm starting in March too. Really excited and nervous at the same time!! I have my occupational health check next week. I haven't received any information about start dates etc. Have you guys received anything? Looking forward to meeting you all!!
Original post by Lyndsay.griff
Hey! I'm starting in March too. Really excited and nervous at the same time!! I have my occupational health check next week. I haven't received any information about start dates etc. Have you guys received anything? Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Hello! Haven't received anything yet! Have you applied for your funding yet? X
Original post by Rhiannondavies11
Hello! Haven't received anything yet! Have you applied for your funding yet? X

Hi!!😁
No.... have you? Im getting anxious about not knowing anything.... and also need to hand notice into work. When do you reckon we will hear?

haven’t recieved anything either, however i was assuming the start date was just the beginning of march? i still haven’t sorted my bursary/funding out yet !! x
Original post by Rhiannondavies11
Me ! It's coming around so quickly now - very exciting!

are you excited? i don’t feel ready yet, excited but nervous !! x
Hi!!😁
No.... have you? Im getting anxious about not knowing anything.... and also need to hand notice into work. When do you reckon we will hear?

I know !! I'm sure the start date is the 6th ? But please don't quote me on that !! Hopefully we will hear something soon ! X
Original post by rhiannonparry
are you excited? i don’t feel ready yet, excited but nervous !! x

I'm excited! I think the nervousness will start next month ! It's starting to feel real now the new year is here!
Original post by rhiannonparry
haven’t recieved anything either, however i was assuming the start date was just the beginning of march? i still haven’t sorted my bursary/funding out yet !! x

I'm relieved to hear that!! Can't wait to find everything out and to start the course!!

Latest