bluebunnie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys so im transferring school and previously did ocr psychology and this new school does aqa psychology which is completely different. They said i would have to do 104hrs of independent study.
Is the CGP revision guide good for A level psychology? Is it possible to even get an A by only using them?
kaukat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bluebunnie)
Hi guys so im transferring school and previously did ocr psychology and this new school does aqa psychology which is completely different. They said i would have to do 104hrs of independent study.
Is the CGP revision guide good for A level psychology? Is it possible to even get an A by only using them?
Hey, I'm in my second year of aqa psychology and I love it - the content is great, and the textbooks are exam paper orientated which is super useful - I'm not sure about CGP, but I use the standard aqa textbook and revision guide, and I've been managing A's and A*'s by using them for study, so would definitely recommend.

Hope this helps
tripplea
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Use the green hair girl (AS) and pink hair girl (A2) revision guides. I studied from the AS one thoroughly and got an A at AS last year. They are great.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (28)
5.57%
Uncertainty around my education (58)
11.53%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (60)
11.93%
Lack of purpose or motivation (66)
13.12%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (28)
5.57%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (22)
4.37%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (53)
10.54%
Financial worries (30)
5.96%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
3.98%
Exposure to negative news/social media (32)
6.36%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.98%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (49)
9.74%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (42)
8.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed