The Student Room Group
Reply 1
as in like on 'get your own back'?
...this post looks suspiciously like tweets Dave Gorman mocked on his show for being strange, where someone was randomly asking female celebrities to 'get gunged' in various types of clothing... :laugh:
Original post by squeak
as in like on 'get your own back'?

yeah
Reply 4
Hi there,

i've been gunged with my girlfriend at a birthday party last week. it was a challenge where we need to answer questions correctly about each other. ten questions for at least ten gungings. when we answered correctly the other contestant got gunged and wrong myself.

it was an interesting experience and resulted in seven gungings for me and three for my girlfriend. I was wearing a hairband, swim goggles (small ones without nose cover) a polo shirt and a skirt. I closed the polo shirt completely to avoid the gunge going behind it but didn't work well :wink:

The gunge was poured on us and not been thrown. We wanted to avoid a "larger" mess and the gunge been "lost" on the ground. Also the other guests insisted that our heads and faces are totally covered. First we felt a bit outlandish and the first two ones felt a bit yukky but after the third one it was okay and didn't matter for me.
Original post by Melly0Re
Hi there,

i've been gunged with my girlfriend at a birthday party last week. it was a challenge where we need to answer questions correctly about each other. ten questions for at least ten gungings. when we answered correctly the other contestant got gunged and wrong myself.

it was an interesting experience and resulted in seven gungings for me and three for my girlfriend. I was wearing a hairband, swim goggles (small ones without nose cover) a polo shirt and a skirt. I closed the polo shirt completely to avoid the gunge going behind it but didn't work well :wink:

The gunge was poured on us and not been thrown. We wanted to avoid a "larger" mess and the gunge been "lost" on the ground. Also the other guests insisted that our heads and faces are totally covered. First we felt a bit outlandish and the first two ones felt a bit yukky but after the third one it was okay and didn't matter for me.

wow no way how did all that gunge feel? was it cold?
Original post by Lessen by Lesson

the legend himself
Reply 7
Original post by jonjoshelvey21
wow no way how did all that gunge feel? was it cold?

Hmm, how did feel? Slicky and a bit strange sitting a few minutes there beeing totally covered, but ok. The whole quiz took about 23 minutes and i needed to endure the gunge around 20 minutes because i was already gunged three times till my girlfriend was gunged the first time. Bad tongues thought that this was intentionally xD

But for us that was ok. Otherwise we didn't joined in. We just thought that this stuff won't kill us :biggrin:
Actually i was even more thinking about cleaning the clothes, but after washing it there were no marks left...

As mentioned after the third gunging it felt ok and we got used to it. It feld cold yes but we had a patio heater and there it wasn't really a prob. :smile:

Maybe doin it again at the next party for revanche.
Original post by Melly0Re
Hmm, how did feel? Slicky and a bit strange sitting a few minutes there beeing totally covered, but ok. The whole quiz took about 23 minutes and i needed to endure the gunge around 20 minutes because i was already gunged three times till my girlfriend was gunged the first time. Bad tongues thought that this was intentionally xD

But for us that was ok. Otherwise we didn't joined in. We just thought that this stuff won't kill us :biggrin:
Actually i was even more thinking about cleaning the clothes, but after washing it there were no marks left...

As mentioned after the third gunging it felt ok and we got used to it. It feld cold yes but we had a patio heater and there it wasn't really a prob. :smile:

Maybe doin it again at the next party for revanche.

you should do it with a big dunk tank tank full of it that would be a great laugh
Reply 9
you should do it with a big dunk tank tank full of it that would be a great laugh

We thought about hiring a gunge tank for the party but then we thought that it isn't really cheap to get one of these, much of the gunge would be lost on the ground and everything would be over with one gunging. And with the ten questions quiz we "solaced" each other to have the theoratically chance to get away dry xD

That way to pour the gunge we were able to laugh about each other :biggrin:

Maybe i should ask my brother. He joined in a gunge tank experience years ago.

We thought about hiring a gunge tank for the party but then we thought that it isn't really cheap to get one of these, much of the gunge would be lost on the ground and everything would be over with one gunging. And with the ten questions quiz we "solaced" each other to have the theoratically chance to get away dry xD

That way to pour the gunge we were able to laugh about each other :biggrin:

Maybe i should ask my brother. He joined in a gunge tank experience years ago, just search at youtube for "The gunging of Tom Heasley"
Reply 11
I’m looking for a female willing to do a bit of gunge modelling amongst other fun antics! Know any?!!
Original post by masterD
I’m looking for a female willing to do a bit of gunge modelling amongst other fun antics! Know any?!!

I know someone
I was the victim in a charity stunt once, where people had to pay to nominate someone to cop it. I was the unfortunate loser and had to climb in to a bath full of mud. I was fully clothed, in nice clothes(!) and had no time to prepare. I just about managed to kick my shoes off first, and sank in the mud in my socks, which was interesting! Although this was shocking, it was kind of fun being totally covered in mud, and it was for a great cause. I did save most of my clothing but my socks never really recovered from their mud bath!
can you gunge bez please
Original post by LaurenSmy
I was the victim in a charity stunt once, where people had to pay to nominate someone to cop it. I was the unfortunate loser and had to climb in to a bath full of mud. I was fully clothed, in nice clothes(!) and had no time to prepare. I just about managed to kick my shoes off first, and sank in the mud in my socks, which was interesting! Although this was shocking, it was kind of fun being totally covered in mud, and it was for a great cause. I did save most of my clothing but my socks never really recovered from their mud bath!

Ohhh my god. Have you been kicked in or was it for charity or what was it about? How have been back home beeing totally messed up?
It was very interesting!

Latest