The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Application Acknowledgement

Hi guys!

I’ve sent my application on 29.12 and I received an Application Acknowledgement from all of the unis apart from Stirling. Yesterday UCAS send me the “here's what happens next...” email telling me they processed my application. Is it just the thing Stirling doesn’t do or is it too late or there’s some problem with sending my application to them and I should be worried?

I kind of freak out because it’s my first choice uni and application deadline is next week.

Anyone? Please calm me down ASAP.
Original post by werato
Hi guys!

I’ve sent my application on 29.12 and I received an Application Acknowledgement from all of the unis apart from Stirling. Yesterday UCAS send me the “here's what happens next...” email telling me they processed my application. Is it just the thing Stirling doesn’t do or is it too late or there’s some problem with sending my application to them and I should be worried?

I kind of freak out because it’s my first choice uni and application deadline is next week.

Anyone? Please calm me down ASAP.

Universities aren't obligated to send out acknowledgement emails, some of them do and some of them don't. As long as you have the UCAS application acknowledgement, then everything is fine and is being processed as it should be - don't worry!
Also, some universities that do send out acknowledgement emails just end up sending their acknowledgement emails a little later than others, honestly nothing to worry about.
Good luck with getting offers and studying!
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
I submitted my application for French and Spanish on the 19th December and I got an email from Stirling giving me my portal log in details?! You should probably get in touch with either UCAS or Stirling
Reply 3
Original post by LinguisticAlison
I submitted my application for French and Spanish on the 19th December and I got an email from Stirling giving me my portal log in details?! You should probably get in touch with either UCAS or Stirling

Omg thanks for info. I will do this right away. Good luck, btw :smile:
Original post by werato
Omg thanks for info. I will do this right away. Good luck, btw :smile:

No problem :-) I'm glad to help and good luck to you too :colondollar:
Reply 5
Original post by LinguisticAlison
No problem :-) I'm glad to help and good luck to you too :colondollar:

I got my email after sending them terrified message on 1AM on Saturday. Now I can sleep peacefully. Fingers crossed on my application. Thank you again, Alison :smile:
Original post by werato
I got my email after sending them terrified message on 1AM on Saturday. Now I can sleep peacefully. Fingers crossed on my application. Thank you again, Alison :smile:

No problem:-) Glad I could help good luck with your application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending