The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Amazing news that they might have caught him! My friend's cat was killed in a similar manner and they believe it was him. However I wonder if it isnt just one man anymore and if maybe others have been carrying out copycat attacks
Reply 3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243841/Croydon-Cat-Killer-remains-large.htmlThe man who was arrested was released without charge. The killer is still at large
Reply 4
Original post by zcatpower
Amazing news that they might have caught him! My friend's cat was killed in a similar manner and they believe it was him. However I wonder if it isnt just one man anymore and if maybe others have been carrying out copycat attacks

i sorry to hear that the police arrested the wrong person and he be released without charge
Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
Trump pays to watch hookers piss on hotel beds, so maybe this guy is a UKIP donor.

There's zero evidence for that
Reply 7
Lol who cares about cats. Let’s focus on real news people.
Reply 8
The man arrested is still being investigated, although he isn't in custody. However, according to SNARL (the organisation co-ordinating the investigation) there are a few reasons why it isn't likely to be him, including the fact that he doesn't fit the description the police released a while ago, and (more significantly) the fact that there were more attacks in the South East while this man was in custody in Northampton.
even if they do catch the ******** who is behind these horrible events he/she will not get much punishment.
Original post by the bear
even if they do catch the ******** who is behind these horrible events he/she will not get much punishment.

Hopefully he/she will be imprison and the other inmates knowing what crime their in for will make their lives hell.
:frown:
Original post by rtfvgyhju
Yet I bet you ****ing morons happily eat meat from animals that were tortured because 'its your pure right to do so'

nice abusive comment by a troll
Is what I said not true?

By the way i vegan and would never abuse another person for eating meat. You give vegan a bad name.
Reply 14
Is what I said not true?

Nope it just means you have nothing better to do with your time :h:

Vegetarians/vegans/animal rights people need to appreciate that they're a minority but something seems to be stopping them from doing so. I wonder if it's a general lack of education that's causing them confusion?
Just telling the truth.I don't care if you are vegan.

No your being abusive. Have a nice day I don't waste my energy on abuse people online
Wll going by that logic you were being abusive to the person that killed these cats by saying you hope their live is a 'living hell'. Are you a hypocrite as well as stupid?

your the person who through it ok to come on tread and use abuse other people.
I doubt the local birds and small mammals would consider this thread title to be excellent news.
The hunt for the Croydon Cat Killer was featured on a TV series about the Met Police a while back - the detective pursuing him was a sort of lone ranger, stalking the streets of S. London at night trying to catch the murderer. It showed that the cat killer is extremely furtive and devious and not at all easy to catch. He (assuming it's a he) is a seriously deranged guy who needs to be caught, not just because of the horrible cruelty to cats and their owners, but also because people who harm animals like this often go on to harming people directly.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
The hunt for the Croydon Cat Killer was featured on a TV series about the Met Police a while back - the detective pursuing him was a sort of lone ranger, stalking the streets of S. London at night trying to catch the murderer. It showed that the cat killer is extremely furtive and devious and not at all easy to catch. He (assuming it's a he) is a seriously deranged guy who needs to be caught, not just because of the horrible cruelty to cats and their owners, but also because people who harm animals like this often go on to harming people directly.

it could well be a woman. remember bingate ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYdUZdan5i8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending