The Student Room Group

I was sexually assulted AMA

Ask my anything. I feel I am emotionally ready to talk about it and hope it will create awareness
Reply 1
bump
Sorry to hear, what happened
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry to hear, what happened

i was asleep didnt have anywhere go for the night and that made me vulnerable. i knew him as a friend though
i was asleep didnt have anywhere go for the night and that made me vulnerable. i knew him as a friend though

So basically he offered you a place to stay for the night,you accepted but he assaulted you while you were asleep because you had no else to go for the night so you were in a very vulnerable position and couldn’t say no ?
Sorry if this is not what happened but you still have not explained what happened clearly.
Reply 5
Original post by bobby147
So basically he offered you a place to stay for the night,you accepted but he assaulted you while you were asleep because you had no else to go for the night so you were in a very vulnerable position and couldn’t say no ?
Sorry if this is not what happened but you still have not explained what happened clearly.

yes this happened. sorry im not good at explaining it
yes this happened. sorry im not good at explaining it

Sorry for what happened btw.
So what did you do afterwards ?I can imagine one would be in a state of shock and confusion after such an incident.
Reply 7
Original post by bobby147
Sorry for what happened btw.
So what did you do afterwards ?I can imagine one would be in a state of shock and confusion after such an incident.

im gonna be honest with you. i lie about the circumstances to avoid feeling like its my fault. basically i was homeless for about a month and a half i was staying in night to night accommodation at volunteers' houses using this organisation. it was really affecting me mentally because i had no interaction with anyone and i needed some interaction and i feel so f***ing stupid for going there and people will think i am stupid and its my fault but during the day id just be out in the steets or sat in starbucks cold af and that day it was throwing it down. now that im being honest that i had no reason to go there i feel like its all my fault for happening. i hadnt slept properly aswell most nights i wouldnt sleep and so i somehow managed to fall asleep
Reply 8
bump
I'm so sorry to hear this. Are you a girl or boy if you don't mind me asking and was the assaulter a girl or boy?
Why are you posting an AMA? I know people find it very hard to talk about.
im gonna be honest with you. i lie about the circumstances to avoid feeling like its my fault. basically i was homeless for about a month and a half i was staying in night to night accommodation at volunteers' houses using this organisation. it was really affecting me mentally because i had no interaction with anyone and i needed some interaction and i feel so f***ing stupid for going there and people will think i am stupid and its my fault but during the day id just be out in the steets or sat in starbucks cold af and that day it was throwing it down. now that im being honest that i had no reason to go there i feel like its all my fault for happening. i hadnt slept properly aswell most nights i wouldnt sleep and so i somehow managed to fall asleep

This is so dad. Sorry for bumping this old thread but question on my mind is: did you report this guy to the police? Did he go to jail?

I hope you have managed to turn your life around since you posted this thread :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending