The Student Room Group

What's the craziest thing that's happened at your school?

As someone who has gone to a fairly "normal" school I'm curious to see what the wildest/weirdest/craziest things that have happened at your schools have been :smile: So, do tell, what is the craziest thing that has happened at your school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StarbucksLife14
As someone who has gone to a fairly "normal" school I'm curious to see what the wildest/weirdest/craziest things that have happened at your schools have been :smile: So, do tell, what is the craziest thing that has happened at your school?

Some girl brought in three knives in to school once to 'stab' one girl. Funny thing is she gave one knife to a friend let's call them faye and she gave another knife to Sarah.( Not real names!). She then kept one to herself.

Let's just say nothing occurred because she was 'snitched' upon but it was quite a scary encounter to endure at the time. She was sent to a detention centre and is now in uni.

Scary thing is I and this girl was friends for ages ( As teenagers we used to go to each others houses
often and she currently lives on the same street as me. Scary. 😭😣
Some dumbass kid decided to climb the roof cause he kicked a football up there and caused mass panic cause he couldn't get down again.

A 6th former once was drinking alcohol in class and tried to offer some to the teacher in a moment of great wisdom.

Some year 11s decided to give themselves alcohol poisioning round the back of the gym just before a lesson.

2 girls overdosed on painkillers for no apparent reason. (afaik it wasn't even a suicide attempt, they were just not smart)
Reply 3
Damn where should I start....went to a pretty jacked up school.
hmmm - Scissor fight, playing cricket in the class, teacher and student fighting (proper physical stuff), teacher and teacher fighting hardcore, riots broke out between the European and pakistani groups on a major scale, Indecent exposure by students, so much more but cant remeber much....
(edited 6 years ago)
Not sure if crazy is the right word for this but anyways:

The principal of my old high school (Sir Michael Wilkins) stole money from a charity fundraising day - like a non-uniform day or something along those lines. He got caught out and the school had their rights to charity fundraising taken away from them. This was about 7 years ago and they're still banned from it.
Fair enough, there were a few things I guess but compared to surrounding schools they weren't that bad...

The other day one of the year 11s sprays another boy in the face with bleach in the middle of class.
Bunch of guys decided to pee in the bin over the course of the week. The whole school was interrogated and the school stank of pee for weeks.
Kid in the Year below bets his mates he can shove his metal compass into the plug socket without it doing anything. He was very wrong. Sparks went flying EVERYWHERE. The cover teacher in there at the time literally goes "Why did you do that for?" And walks out.
And we also had a guy who brought in a selection of knives to school "just in case"
And there's a few more that I might tell later when I'm done procrastinating English Lit
But it was nothing compared to the stuff that happened in other schools nearby.
Once a student came in claiming he had a knife and gun to 'teach a teacher a lesson' after they gave him detention
Someone made this exact same thread a few months ago, so copy-paste from that:

We used to have this teacher who would lose her rag so much when she started shouting that she had a heart attack one day. She never came back after that (she didn't die, I mean she never returned to teaching in our school).

Some guy in my class was diabetic and had a little blood sugar testing kit. The school psycho got hold of it and pricked about 10 holes in his own fingertip and started running around, pressing the bottom of his fingertip and spraying everyone with blood - teachers, pupils, everyone

There was a fight outside the canteen, a teacher tried to barge in through the crowd and break it up but she got knocked down the stairs and broke her back.

There was a fight in the canteen and one of the guys was clearly a wrestling fan - he German Suplexed the other guy through a lunch table and it broke in half, properly authentic WWE style

Two girls were fighting and one of them must have had change in the top pocket of her coat as change flew out everywhere and everyone started scrambling.

On another occasion, two girls were fighting and one of them was a f***ing ANIMAL - the other girl had loads of bald patches after having handfuls of hair ripped out, and her shirt and bra got ripped off and everyone could see her tiddies All the guys started booing when the fight was broken up by a teacher who put her coat over the girl to cover her up. Must have been humiliated.

It was sort of a thing in our school that people would just fight until a teacher broke it up as they'd always be along, but one day there was a fight at the gates at the end of the day and the teacher that was in charge of unlocking the gate that day must have forgot it was their turn as they were 15 minutes late, so the fight went on for a full 15 minutes. Both guys faces looked like cauliflower by the end and they were totally exhausted!

There was a fight in a 2nd floor room and one of the guys was literally trying to throw the other one out of it! The teacher managed to break it up before anything really bad happened.

Lots of instances of people getting "swirlies" (head flushed in the toilet).

There was this really quiet kid who never spoke to anyone apart from his one friend and the teachers, always kept himself to himself and didn't seem like the type to defend himself, but he always got left alone. Then one day someone threw a can of coke at him and it soaked him, so he chased them down and beat the living crap out of them and put them in hospital. He was never punished for it!

There was a Russian P.E. teacher with a very thick accent who everyone used to mock mercilessly for it and he looked a bit like Rolf Harris so everyone used to call him that in the most piss-takey way possible, until one day he pinned a guy up against the wall by his throat and got the sack

There were various cases of minor arson, and people always used to chuck chemicals and stuff around in science.

Stuff I was actually involved in, cause my mates and I were total bell-ends :rofl:

My pals and I were really into skateboarding and in year 10 and 11 used to bring our skateboards into music class, as it was a big 3-part room and the teacher was always floating back and forward between rooms to help people. When he left our room we'd line up tables and start doing kickflips off them and stuff. We'd also skate the benches and stair sets and stuff during lunch.

Jackass was huge at the time and we did all sorts of stupid s***, like set each other's hair on fire with aerosol deodorants, climb up on the awnings and jump into the bushes, light fireworks in the bins and stuff like that. We also used to race each other with 2-man teams on the wheelie chairs and one of my mates went right through a plasterboard wall one day and got suspended for 2 weeks.

We broke a window playing baseball in science with a ball made of elastic bands (who remembers those?) and a skateboard as a bat.

We put superglue on one teacher's chair, it went right through and his underwear got stuck to his skin so he had to go to hospital (he was a total d*** but I felt so bad about that one).

Some of the classes had double-doors with a latch, and from the outside you could push a card between the lock and it'd make the latch slide over so we could get in when it was supposed to be locked. We used to go into locked rooms at lunch and do stupid stuff like turn all the tables upside down, turn all the keyboards on with some preset song or steal all the board markers.

We flooded the toilets by stuffing paper in the plug-holes and turning the taps on. Someone had also done a huge crap in one of the toilets and blocked it, so my mate thought it'd be funny to flush it until it spilled over and s*** went all over the floor.

It was the done thing for year 7's to try and wind up the year 11s to try and get some sort of bad-man reputation, so we used to chase them and put them upside down in bins. Fair play to them, didn't stop them coming back every day to wind us up.

Probably other things, but that's all I remember off the top of my head.
(edited 6 years ago)
Wow, okay, I'm starting to think that maybe my school isn't so "normal"...
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Someone made this exact same thread a few months ago, so copy-paste from that:

We used to have this teacher who would lose her rag so much when she started shouting that she had a heart attack one day. She never came back after that (she didn't die, I mean she never returned to teaching in our school).

Some guy in my class was diabetic and had a little blood sugar testing kit, the school psycho got hold of it and pricked about 10 holes in his own fingertip and started running around, pressing the bottom of his fingertip and spraying everyone with blood - teachers, pupils, everyone

There was a fight outside the canteen, a teacher tried to barge in through the crowd and break it up but she got knocked down the stairs and broke her back.

There was a fight in the canteen and one of the guys was clearly a wrestling fan - he German Suplexed the other guy through a lunch table and it broke in half, properly authentic WWE style

Two girls were fighting and one of them must have had change in the top pocket of her coat as change flew out everywhere and everyone started scrambling.

On another occasion, two girls were fighting and one of them was a f***ing ANIMAL - the other girl had loads of bald patches after having handfuls of hair ripped out, and her shirt and bra got ripped off and everyone could see her tiddies All the guys started booing when the fight was broken up by a teacher who put her coat over the girl to cover her up. Must have been humiliated.

It was sort of a thing in our school that people would just fight until a teacher broke it up as they'd always be along, but one day there was a fight at the gates at the end of the day and the teacher that was in charge of unlocking the gate that day must have forgot it was their turn as they were 15 minutes late, so the fight went on for a full 15 minutes. Both guys faces looked like cauliflower by the end and they were totally exhausted!

There was a fight in a 2nd floor room and one of the guys was literally trying to throw the other one out of it! The teacher managed to break it up before anything really bad happened.

Lots of instances of people getting "swirlies" (head flushed in the toilet).

There was this really quiet kid who never spoke to anyone apart from his one friend and the teachers, always kept himself to himself and didn't seem like the type to defend himself, but he always got left alone. Then one day someone threw a can of coke at him and it soaked him, so he chased them down and beat the living crap out of them and put them in hospital. He was never punished for it!

There was a Russian P.E. teacher with a very thick accent who everyone used to mock mercilessly for it, until one day he pinned a guy up against the wall by his throat and got the sack

There were various cases of minor arson, and people always used to chuck chemicals and stuff around in science.

^ This. This is amazing.
Reply 10
There was someone shot in the street outside my primary school and in high school we had armed response come in because some travellers off a local site (literally 50 yards from the school) came over with shotguns looking for a lad that had annoyed them the prior day.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Some dumbass kid decided to climb the roof cause he kicked a football up there and caused mass panic cause he couldn't get down again.

A 6th former once was drinking alcohol in class and tried to offer some to the teacher in a moment of great wisdom.

Some year 11s decided to give themselves alcohol poisioning round the back of the gym just before a lesson.

2 girls overdosed on painkillers for no apparent reason. (afaik it wasn't even a suicide attempt, they were just not smart)

tbf ive drank cocktails in lectures before at uni :rofl:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
tbf ive drank cocktails in lectures before at uni :rofl:

Yeah I wouldn't have included it if he didn't then go on to say "hey miss try this"
Yeah I wouldn't have included it if he didn't then go on to say "hey miss try this"

:rofl: omds what did the teacher say!?
Original post by CleverSquirrel
:rofl: omds what did the teacher say!?

Well naturally she downed it and they went on a mad one together.

Spoiler

Another one: one of the business studies teachers chatted up, perved on and flirted with underage students. He ran extra study support for a specific student he liked, and in return asked for sex in his car, nude photos etc. He eventually got sacked.
I decided to use my ethnicity to my advantage and told everyone I’m part of ISIS. Let’s just say that I’m lucky I’m not in jail 😂😂😂
Well naturally she downed it and they went on a mad one together.

Spoiler

this is amazing :rofl: love it :toofunny:
Oh, there was also this guy who would spend his days following me around the school and finding out where I walked to school from and at what time and followed me and my friends. He also tried following me and my friend into an underwear shop on our end of year shopping trip. He also strangled a girl in my year for walking in "his" corridor. The school went to Auzchwitz and he laughed all the way through.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by StarbucksLife14

A friend of mine threw a chair at a teacher in detention and got expelled.

Recently the History toilets were closed because there were 3 different poos in the wrong places of "different consistency" so the theory goes that. 1 kid pood in the toilet brush holder (so when someone picks it up...well yea), 1 in the urinal and 1 "sharted" in the sink. Worst is that a cleaner wasn't sure whether it was mud or not and touched it without gloves. Cleaners don't get paid enough.

My mate broke one of the entrances into the school, snapped the lock and it's now boarded up which is annoying.

Another friend had weed in his school bag and when the teacher left he opened his bag to grab some pringles but the classroom filled with the smell of weed so he was searched. But before they searched him he asked to go to toilet and they let him with his bag! He hid the weed in the toilet, got searched and they found nothing.

Girl in Year 11 was going out with a boy, very romantic. Girl got pregnant by 20 year old after she gave consent. The now ex-boyfriend is called a cuck ever since.

Nerd puches the guy that threw the chair before he threw the chair and the guy just laughed at him. Nerd no longer goes to this school.

Guy that laughed at nerd stole a T-shirt in a store in Poland. Just got changed and walked out with it.

I swear when my school group visited Poland and saw the gates to Shindler's factory and we were so excited for the picture i'm pretty sure we dented the gate. I swear we're not autistic.

Again in Poland, saw some of my classmates take a selfie on the death march in Auschwitz II.

Poland (last time), the guy that stole a T-shirt and 2 others trashed the hotel room by covering the walls with toothpaste and peanut butter and were fined like 80 euros.

Me walking to class with friends, a year 7 walking opposite singing a song about praising Hitler and was quite serious whilst he was at it. Eye contact with me until we passed him.

A couple years before i started, some 6th formers when they were leaving they somehow cemented a corner of the swimming pool with a total damage costing £20,000. We haven't used the pool since and they apparently got off from paying the damages.

A Year 9 got a blowjob from a Year 11 on the Poland Trip (last time now) whist on the couch with everyone else.

A Year 8 got a blowjob from a dog in the local park, got caught, got a telling off, left school.

Those are only a few that pop to mind.

Quick Reply

Latest