The Student Room Group

Environmental Science 2018 Applicants

This thread is for anyone applying to study Environmental Science at university (2018 entry).

Name:
Course:
GCSE grades:
AS grades:
Predicted grades:
Universities applying to:
Entry requirements:

Have you received any offers?
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Thankyou! :smile:
Yo, I applied at the end of November and got a conditional offer from Glasgow, really hoping I get into Edinburgh though
Reply 4
Original post by godwinotpaul
Yo, I applied at the end of November and got a conditional offer from Glasgow, really hoping I get into Edinburgh though

That's great! I'm hoping to go to the University of Liverpool; I have been given a conditional offer.
Original post by Kate2736
This thread is for anyone applying to study Environmental Science at university (2018 entry).

Name:maria
Course:environmental science
GCSE grades:2 a*s 6as 2bs 1c
AS grades:AAC
Predicted grades:AAB
Universities applying to: uni of manc, uni of edinburgh, cardiff university, manchester met, liverpool hope
Entry requirements:aaa-bcc

Have you received any offers? all apart from uni of edinburgh
[QUOTE="mariahunter;76011546"]

Universities applying to: uni of manc, uni of edinburgh, cardiff university, manchester met, liverpool hope

I’m waiting on Edinburgh too good luck :smile:
[QUOTE="mariahunter;76011546"]

Hi Maria

It's great to hear you have applied for Liverpool Hope to study Environmental Science :clap2:

If you have any questions at all about the university or this specific course please do give us a shout. I'm always happy to share my experiences as a student at Hope.

Ruth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending