The Student Room Group
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich

Norwich University of the Arts Applicants 2018!

This thread is a place to chill, chat, and meet fellow applicants throughout the application process :smile:

Name:
Predicted grades:
Also applying at:

Good luck to everyone!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I haven't technically submitted my application, but:

Name: Stephanie
Course: Illustration
Predicted grades: N/A (took a gap year)
Also applying at: Portsmouth, Anglia Ruskin, Lincoln, Leeds College of Art (only 100% certain I'll be applying to Portsmouth, the rest I'm still undecided on so keep changing)
(edited 6 years ago)
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich
Reply 2
Just sent off my UCAS.

Name: Beth
Course: Fashion communication and promotion
Predicted Grades: (I do 2BTECs and 1 Alevel so I base off points)
Also applying at: Uni of Leeds, Leeds Arts Uni, Leeds Beckett, Birmingham City

Interview is on the 7th of Feb
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Just saw this thread, but i applied couple days ago and got an interview for the uni so i thought i'd start putting myself on these.

Name: Abby
Course: Graphic Design
Predicted grades: My first grade was distinction not sure what im predicted this year however.
Also applying at: Uni of brighton, Uni of portsmouth, Uni of falmouth, York st johns uni
Hi , I have a interview on the 29th of jan

Name: Niamh
Course: Graphic Design (3year)
Predicted Grades: BBC
Also applying at : Plymouth collage of art , Ravensbourne, Greenwich, Falmouth
Reply 5
Original post by NiamhFitz001
Hi , I have a interview on the 29th of jan

Name: Niamh
Course: Graphic Design (3year)
Predicted Grades: BBC
Also applying at : Plymouth collage of art , Ravensbourne, Greenwich, Falmouth

Aaah finakly i find someone applying to similar unis, my interview is on the 30th good luck of yours!! Have you got an interview for Falmouth? Nice to meet you bu the way!!
Original post by abbynub
Aaah finakly i find someone applying to similar unis, my interview is on the 30th good luck of yours!! Have you got an interview for Falmouth? Nice to meet you bu the way!!

Hi 😊 I do also have a interview for Falmouth 16Feb , nice to talk to other people applying to 😊 good luck with all your interviews , might see you in September haha
Reply 7
Hi 😊 I do also have a interview for Falmouth 16Feb , nice to talk to other people applying to 😊 good luck with all your interviews , might see you in September haha

My interview was meant to be 14th for falmouth but got it changed to 23rd but yeahh. What uni do you wanna go to the most?
Original post by abbynub
My interview was meant to be 14th for falmouth but got it changed to 23rd but yeahh. What uni do you wanna go to the most?

Im stuck between NUA and Plymouth collage of art both I think are equally as good and love both of the courses, I didn’t get to see the accommodation at NUA so I think that is what’s making it harder to chose at the moment😊 Wbu whats no.1 for you ?
Reply 9
Im stuck between NUA and Plymouth collage of art both I think are equally as good and love both of the courses, I didn’t get to see the accommodation at NUA so I think that is what’s making it harder to chose at the moment😊 Wbu whats no.1 for you ?

Ive only seen portsmouth and brighton so far but the course on nua looks good so i think ill make my choice when i go to interviews. But so far its between brighton and nua depending on if nua is better than brighton.
Name: Rosie
Course: Graphic Design BA (Hons)
Predicted Grades: (UAL L3 Ext Dip - predicted Distintion)
Also applying at : Falmouth University, Arts University Bournemouth, Leeds Arts University and Brighton

My interview is on the 30th of January
Original post by rosiesheppard
Also applying at : Falmouth University, Arts University Bournemouth, Leeds Arts University and Brighton

wOA hey!! i saw you on a diff post that were applying to similar unis thats hecking cool, what is your top two?? Also our interviews are on the same day!! maybe Ill see you there and get to know ya, whats your time?

Hiii, just seen that you're from Lincolnshire too! And I've applied for NUA as well haha. Stamford isn't that far from me 😊
Original post by bwoods12
Hiii, just seen that you're from Lincolnshire too! And I've applied for NUA as well haha. Stamford isn't that far from me 😊

Ahh cool where abouts are you from? X
Original post by abbynub
wOA hey!! i saw you on a diff post that were applying to similar unis thats hecking cool, what is your top two?? Also our interviews are on the same day!! maybe Ill see you there and get to know ya, whats your time?

My top two are Falmouth and then Norwich, I know that my Falmouth interview is at 9 and I can’t remember the time of my Norwich one but yeah maybe I’ll see ya there x
My top two are Falmouth and then Norwich, I know that my Falmouth interview is at 9 and I can’t remember the time of my Norwich one but yeah maybe I’ll see ya there x

Ooh i havent seen falmouth yet but the work looks good and on the online tour it looks nice. Im super excited for the interview mines at 2:45 for Norwich-just nervous if my work will look bad against others aha.
Original post by abbynub
Ooh i havent seen falmouth yet but the work looks good and on the online tour it looks nice. Im super excited for the interview mines at 2:45 for Norwich-just nervous if my work will look bad against others aha.

Omg Falmouth was amazing it’s the one I got a really good feel for it’s just 6-7 hours away but still gonna go for it, and I’m so nervous too like I keep getting that fear that my work won’t be good enough😂
Ahh cool where abouts are you from? X

Boston, Lincolnshire 🤗
Omg Falmouth was amazing it’s the one I got a really good feel for it’s just 6-7 hours away but still gonna go for it, and I’m so nervous too like I keep getting that fear that my work won’t be good enough😂

Aaaa yeah im really excited to look around Falmouth, i just checked and were doing the same course too (lv 3 graphic design ual). Are you doing client work atm too? I only really got a feel for brighton as only got to attend two open days but tbh i think i mostly like brighton bc freah donuts.
Original post by bwoods12
Boston, Lincolnshire 🤗

Ah I know it☺️never been though😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending