The Student Room Group

Offers

Do you receive an email from the college or from the university?

I’m just wondering because if you’ve been pooled, will you receive an email from the college you’ve been pooled to rather than your original college?

Sorry this is a pointless question...but I’m stressing a bit now the 10th is under 24 hours away and I’m curious.
Some universities email you, however, they usually update on your UCAS. Check your UCAS and see if there are any uodates. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
You will receive an email from your original college, which will tell you either: 1) You have been successful and have an offer from your original college, 2) You have been successful but have been pooled to another college (and will hear from that college in due course) or 3) you have been unsuccessful.

ucas normally updates a few days later.
Reply 3
Original post by apk1
Some universities email you, however, they usually update on your UCAS. Check your UCAS and see if there are any uodates. Hope this helps :smile:

This is with regards to Cambridge
Original post by asox

I’m just wondering because if you’ve been pooled, will you receive an email from the college you’ve been pooled to rather than your original college?

Sorry this is a pointless question...but I’m stressing a bit now the 10th is under 24 hours away and I’m curious.

From the college I'd have thought, although we'll definitely hear tomorrow either way :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by asox

You will receive a decision from your original college, unless you have been fished by a new college, in which case the new college may contact you first.

Today was the day... what was your news?

:crossed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Doonesbury
You will receive a decision from your original college, unless you have been fished by a new college, in which case the new college may contact you first.

Today was the day... what was your news?

:crossed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an offer from my original college (Emma) for Law - so happy!
Reply 7
Original post by asox
Got an offer from my original college (Emma) for Law - so happy!

:woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest