The Student Room Group

Effective ways to revise (A-level)?

Need some methods to help the information stick with me, especially for A-level biology, chemistry, English lit Lang and History :s-smilie:
Original post by Anotherpersonlol
Need some methods to help the information stick with me, especially for A-level biology, chemistry, English lit Lang and History :s-smilie:

Any effective ways you used to revise GCSE you can apply to revise A-Level also, it's just there's more work to learn so more frequent revision may be required. Brainstorms, flashcards, pictures, videos....anything that helps you revise better would probably be more effective.
Hi, I graduated from UCL last year with an MSc in Management. I think most students go through the same process. I had quiet a lot of exams and papers to submit. Research papers, journal articles, class material,...lots of reading is required to isolate info. It gets messy fast ! Being organized is obviously key. To stay productive*I*use the APP Squeezit to organize my work and revisions. You can find it on the App Store for free. It is super cool and easy to use, only for Mac though. You can make your own study guides and flashcards, mind-maps... out of any PDFs. It is very*useful and timesaving !*

Hope this helps-

Feel free to reach out !

Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending